Version number
Platform
PS4
Game mode
Multiplayer

Piwek1369

Recruit
Summary:
Hello i recently bought bannerlord 2(PS4 pro) and encounter a few bugs first is visual after quiting tournament or battle the earth shader turns blue for a few seconds, other is random crashing after battle or autoresolve another is complete inavibility to play multiplayer as i got information disconnected from lobby after 30 sec i tried for 4 data always the same i also did not see any server aviable also if i just stay in multiplayer IT crashes(custom server list), i heard thar it might be because no one plays it im that case The case will you give us on console options to Play vs bots do we can get trophies ? . There is also one bug or just i am unlucky that i cannot get kingslayer trophy event after 7 hours of savescumming with both sturgia leader and rebel faction leader they always go unconsious even though i have death enable for all heroes and bannerlord difficulty.

Hope you will fix the game as i think its unpolished gem and i wish you a wonderful day
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

All the issues you talked about are known and the team is working hard for the fixes. With the upcoming patch there will be more that 40 crash fixes. Thanks for reporting.

Back
Top Bottom