TW says that MP is in a "good" place in latest gamescom video

Users who are viewing this thread

MP Devs says: "We are pretty satisfied with how the Multilayer is right now and will stay like this for a while. There will be constant fixes for stability on servers."

Well boys there you have it. TW thinks that this **** side of the game is ready to go for full release. According to them you are all peasants' and idiots who dont know any better.

MP Devs says: "We are pretty satisfied with how the Multilayer is right now and will stay like this for a while. There will be constant fixes for stability on servers."

Well boys there you have it. TW thinks that this **** side of the game is ready to go for full release. According to them you are all peasants' and idiots who dont know any better.

we aways peasants' and idiots :rolleyes:

Servers crash more than 50% of the matches, the balance promotes toxic gameplay, no friendly fire on the most populated servers, and we've been asking for free equipment for more than 2 years. I don't reckon that's defined as "good".

I'm bitter they locked this thread with 0 reply.
They don't say a word on the steam discussions but lock that one thread. The shame of it!

I'm bitter they locked this thread with 0 reply.
They don't say a word on the steam discussions but lock that one thread. The shame of it!
The steam forums is an echo chamber of SP folk who's only argument against the MP is that they are bad at playing against anything that isn't AI.

The steam forums is an echo chamber of SP folk who's only argument against the MP is that they are bad at playing against anything that isn't AI.
So, I posted a thread in Steam Discussion why were multiple threads being locked about multiplayer servers crashing and surprise, admins delete my post. Sounds about right.

2022-09-06-11-06-22-Steam-Community-Community-Messages-merrrrrica.png

Back
Top Bottom