TW says that MP is in a "good" place in latest gamescom video

Users who are viewing this thread

Honestly... I've played with good ping now that SA has a server, and the game is fun, it needs a thousand improvements, but overall, is fun

This is so embarrassing and shameful I can't even begin to properly explain how. They have ensured I will never buy anything from them again, the way they handled Bannerlord and treat their customers. What an unpleasant look into Taleworlds this has been.

So, I posted a thread in Steam Discussion why were multiple threads being locked about multiplayer servers crashing and surprise, admins delete my post. Sounds about right.

2022-09-06-11-06-22-Steam-Community-Community-Messages-merrrrrica.png

Aren't game forums on Steam run by in-game creators, rather than Steam? At least, that's what I've been told by other gave deals. It reminds me of when the Squad developers kept removing my content because I "dared to argue with a developer" about the quality of performance in the last few years. Some developers are on some sort of power trip and it's hilarious to witness.

"You hurt my feels, don't you ever! See, I can get rid of you whenever I like!" :lol:

Sound of death was a thing for a while, so I guess yeah.
That sound was so bad, TW was worried about law suits. And that says a lot about the approach they have to bugs. And how unbelievable good TW is at producing the most complex and enduring bugs a game have ever seen. Some of those bugs will out live me I am sure!

@Dejan @Callum Why is the steam community mods so hostile towards MP? This isn't a new thing that only came forward now, this has honestly been a thing ever since the game has released
They're separate from this forum's mods and take a more strict approach to moderation in general. The vitriol on the Steam forums for many, many games is much worse than what can be found on those games' respective sites. I have yet to receive a death threat here (though a couple people wished for my untimely end) but one of the Steam forum mods received several since EA launch. I don't blame them for their policies, even if I'd never accept such policies here.

Personally, I think it's because everyone playing already has a Steam account, so when something happens they can go straight to the Steam board and post while those emotions are still hot, even while playing the game via the in-game overlay. A couple extra clicks makes a big difference for some people.

They're separate from this forum's mods and take a more strict approach to moderation in general. The vitriol on the Steam forums for many, many games is much worse than what can be found on those games' respective sites. I have yet to receive a death threat here (though a couple people wished for my untimely end) but one of the Steam forum mods received several since EA launch. I don't blame them for their policies, even if I'd never accept such policies here.

Personally, I think it's because everyone playing already has a Steam account, so when something happens they can go straight to the Steam board and post while those emotions are still hot, even while playing the game via the in-game overlay. A couple extra clicks makes a big difference for some people.
It's a pretty sad thing for people to do that, but I don't see how it relates to the behavior towards the multiplayer part of the game. Are steam forums moderators not assigned by taleworlds themselves?

Back
Top Bottom