TW nailed the death animation(off topic with what's going on rn)

What are your thoughts on the death animations?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

We can't be more different lol

I love playing as a true commander. I usually don't fight if there is a chance of me getting killed. I'm having lots of fun watching soldiers fight. I fight only if the enemy is escaping or we won't win if I don't participate, of course I have to fight in early game lol. After building a very decent army I take 10 high tier crossbowman, 10 high tier infantry with shields and 15 cavalry as my bodyguards and just give orders and watch them fighting. This is why I love playing Vlandia
Oh dont get me wrong, i love doing commander only to :smile: But my fav pic of choice is infantry soldier.

The different strats you can apply with the terrain included in this game is addictive :grin:

Last edited:
Agreed. As someone who mains archery, the death animations continue to amaze me.

It seems obvious that the angle of impact, force, location of the impact such as arm or torso, all relative to the attacker's inertia and target's inertia, are some of the factors. It's super gratifying to have a horseman charge straight at you, shoot him in the chest with an arrow, and he FLIES off the mount. On top of those physics factors there are the character animations where they react to the impact: holding their neck, grabbing their shoulder, etc.

Well deserved praise.

Agreed. As someone who mains archery, the death animations continue to amaze me.

It seems obvious that the angle of impact, force, location of the impact such as arm or torso, all relative to the attacker's inertia and target's inertia, are some of the factors. It's super gratifying to have a horseman charge straight at you, shoot him in the chest with an arrow, and he FLIES off the mount. On top of those physics factors there are the character animations where they react to the impact: holding their neck, grabbing their shoulder, etc.

Well deserved praise.
Animations are some of the things TW nailed, and are soo great.
Some of the most brutal ones are the javelin or axe throwing ones, these weapons just destroy people.

final_5fbe1646cfda8d00c6b2f518_520878.gif

Actually saw a post on reddit with a character named Jeremus the Surgeon, probably custom made but it's a step forward
I have sneaky suspicion that you can custom made an follower later on but have to see if it will become true. Im pretty sure however that we can tailor them better later as we can do with our siblings. So an Jerebus wouldnt be far away in your rp games :smile:

Back
Top Bottom