TW nailed the death animation(off topic with what's going on rn)

What are your thoughts on the death animations?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Some tactics i used...And with my beloved Ulhednars to <3 how i miss that unit

while the linebreakers look cool with there amour i did like the Ulhednars for there bear skins

i still belive that the stugian noble line should be super heavy foot infantry rather than cav
+1
So weird just seeing horses along the sturgian lines...
Also i gotta start a cavalry playtroug one day

Last edited:
while the linebreakers look cool with there amour i did like the Ulhednars for there bear skins

i still belive that the stugian noble line should be super heavy foot infantry rather than cav
Bleh, berserkers should be agile and fearsome not some tin cans. There is no honor in that and also not filling their purpose of being fast infantry units that hits like trucks and provides ambush throwing weapons

If you like Ulfehdars, just make them to appear. In the XML Files you can cloth your Troops like you want. But you have to know the name of the clothing of course
@Dr-Shinobi
Oh youre right and thnx :grin: yeah i prob have to mod it later on but for now i want to stay clean during the whole EA faze :smile:

Yea the death animations are pretty cool. I would like for TW add some more animations, like when you are walking on corpses they would move a bit/slow you down/screams of agony and pain/twitching, etc.

Assuming they haven't changed since I last played ( a few weeks ago) I like them except for the one when the character gets lifted off their feet by a ranged weapon to the front of the torso, looks unrealistic.... especially when it's something light like an arrow.

Now going back on topic, what is your favourite animation?
By far, mine is the leg cutting one when the whole characters weight gets him to the ground
Assuming they haven't changed since I last played ( a few weeks ago) I like them except for the one when the character gets lifted off their feet by a ranged weapon to the front of the torso, looks unrealistic.... especially when it's something light like an arrow.
Hm, i don't really know that one and as far as i know there haven't been any animations added/changed in the latest updates
Absolutely. Its incredibly satisfying to hit some and watch them react to being hit exactly where you aimed.
Exactly where you aim is debatable, many times yes, it is that one point you hit but other time(e.g. hit someone over the head, shoot them in the head, cut their legs) it is mainly a general direction which tbh still works for me as a great animation

I like the current screams too. When also in the middle of a sentence and you kill them, the speech stops. I feel the animations could be expanded later to be a little bit over the top. Would be funny.

I like the current screams too. When also in the middle of a sentence and you kill them, the speech stops. I feel the animations could be expanded later to be a little bit over the top. Would be funny.
I don't want to imagine what modders would do if they could change the audio cue of screaming characters.
Right now it's pretty cool, serving to the game's chaos on the battle field.
I'LL EAT YOUR LIV..

Yes Infantry is the way to go :grin: <3 Always more action and tempo when the slaughtering starting to commence :wink:

And when youre playing with some epic music its just an amazing feeling :grin:
We can't be more different lol

I love playing as a true commander. I usually don't fight if there is a chance of me getting killed. I'm having lots of fun watching soldiers fight. I fight only if the enemy is escaping or we won't win if I don't participate, of course I have to fight in early game lol. After building a very decent army I take 10 high tier crossbowman, 10 high tier infantry with shields and 15 cavalry as my bodyguards and just give orders and watch them fighting. This is why I love playing Vlandia

We can't be more different lol

I love playing as a true commander. I usually don't fight if there is a chance of me getting killed. I'm having lots of fun watching soldiers fight. I fight only if the enemy is escaping or we won't win if I don't participate, of course I have to fight in early game lol. After building a very decent army I take 10 high tier crossbowman, 10 high tier infantry with shields and 15 cavalry as my bodyguards and just give orders and watch them fighting. This is why I love playing Vlandia
Huh, sounds pretty cool tbh
I'm collecting ideas for a vlandian playtrough later on maybe after i finish the game for the first time.
I'm planning then to start having some real fun
Also, yeah, being a commander and stabding on a hill watching your Men destroy the enemy is soo great, after that i usually descend with my cavalry killing left and right.
Goddamn fights are so cool in this game

Back
Top Bottom