Open Troops not obeying battle commands in Warband Medieval conquests mod

Users who are viewing this thread

SVSirocco

Recruit
Summary: I am playing the Warband Medieval Conquests mod for the first time on hard difficulty (76%) after tiring of vanilla and Viking Conquest. I imported a character with 10 leadership, 65 Charisma but my renown is still low. I can recruit an army of 200+ but after I have more than 50 troops (I have 87 now), they don't obey the charge order, sometimes obey the follow order, but they still obey hold this position order... rarely when I uncheck and check the box next to unit type and spam the charge order they will finally charge. Is this a feature of the mod? Do I need more renown to let them obey me, or is this a setting I can turn off? I tried looking in Camp menu but I didn't find anything...
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: Imported character with boosted stats.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon Vega 3
GPU Driver Version: 2023
CPU: Ryzen 3
RAM: 8gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 256gb

You're in the wrong forum, on the wrong game and mod errors should be addressed to the mod author.
This is forum for warband players no? Mod developers stopped dev and its open source now... I just want to know from other players if they know how to fix this, I can't imagine the mod would be so highly rated if it had this game breaking bug for everybody

Solved using f1 f2 etc keys to issue commands instead of backspace and using mouse to select them. Medieval Conquests mod is the best I've played

Back
Top Bottom