Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-11-19_10.02.22_06f7712f2aa632f6ebc6e28c9bd76180
Summary: Game crashes after troops receive a command at the strategic stage. I tried full reinstall (with manual deleting folders in documents and steamapps), verify game files, unsubscribe from all mods in workshop, test with low graphics (benchmark shows 100-150 avg fps on very high preset), run as administrator. Also during gameplay i face different crashes (for example when i enter the city on global map, not "take a walk"), but i happends suddenly and i cant repeat it. Crash after giving command to troops happends almost every time, on different saves.
How to Reproduce: Use command F1->F3 to troops at strategic stage before battle begins
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: 4070 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 546.17
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
RAM: 32 Gb DDR4
Motherboard: MSI B550-A Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Currently sata3 ssd, also tried with m2 ssd

Summary: Game crashes after troops receive a command at the strategic stage. I tried full reinstall (with manual deleting folders in documents and steamapps), verify game files, unsubscribe from all mods in workshop, test with low graphics (benchmark shows 100-150 avg fps on very high preset), run as administrator. Also during gameplay i face different crashes (for example when i enter the city on global map, not "take a walk"), but i happends suddenly and i cant repeat it. Crash after giving command to troops happends almost every time, on different saves.

Exact same deal as buddy up there. My game crashes instantly as I hit f3 after hitting f1. I command using f1 + f3 for engage and I crash instantly to desktop. I trued full-reinstall as well, manually deleting folders, mod folders ( even though I never had mods in the first place ) and documents. I verified and did the same, I didn't have anything to unsubscribe from as I don't play with mods, low graphics doesn't do anything either.

Seems we're having the same issue to a T! Only played four hours cause of this bug, wish i could play more.

How to Reproduce: Use command F1->F3 and I crash instantly.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): - Nothing..

Media (Screenshots & Video): -

Computer Specs:
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
GPU: 1070 ti Dukes.
Storage device: ( SSD )

Has there been a fix to this? Or is there something we need to do? I've followed the suggestions off the steam boards. I've reinstalled the game and before I did so I deleted all traces of files I could find. The only mods I use come with the game, like life or death. This game never had this issue before. I haven't played for about a year and came back a week ago.

cpu I-7 7th gen 3.6 quad-core
32 gb of ram
Win 10 Home 64 bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
6 TB HDD

@TysonB Seems the support is pretty distant.. it's been awhile and no response. I haven't found any help yet, and I tried everything as well, no fix. Here's hoping it'll be fixed in client soon, till then we can prolly just refund the game or wait patiently.. :/

Back
Top Bottom