Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-11-19_10.02.22_06f7712f2aa632f6ebc6e28c9bd76180

fillybandit

Recruit
Summary: Game crashes after troops receive a command at the strategic stage. I tried full reinstall (with manual deleting folders in documents and steamapps), verify game files, unsubscribe from all mods in workshop, test with low graphics (benchmark shows 100-150 avg fps on very high preset), run as administrator. Also during gameplay i face different crashes (for example when i enter the city on global map, not "take a walk"), but i happends suddenly and i cant repeat it. Crash after giving command to troops happends almost every time, on different saves.
How to Reproduce: Use command F1->F3 to troops at strategic stage before battle begins
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: 4070 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 546.17
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
RAM: 32 Gb DDR4
Motherboard: MSI B550-A Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Currently sata3 ssd, also tried with m2 ssd

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Summary: Game crashes after troops receive a command at the strategic stage. I tried full reinstall (with manual deleting folders in documents and steamapps), verify game files, unsubscribe from all mods in workshop, test with low graphics (benchmark shows 100-150 avg fps on very high preset), run as administrator. Also during gameplay i face different crashes (for example when i enter the city on global map, not "take a walk"), but i happends suddenly and i cant repeat it. Crash after giving command to troops happends almost every time, on different saves.

Exact same deal as buddy up there. My game crashes instantly as I hit f3 after hitting f1. I command using f1 + f3 for engage and I crash instantly to desktop. I trued full-reinstall as well, manually deleting folders, mod folders ( even though I never had mods in the first place ) and documents. I verified and did the same, I didn't have anything to unsubscribe from as I don't play with mods, low graphics doesn't do anything either.

Seems we're having the same issue to a T! Only played four hours cause of this bug, wish i could play more.

How to Reproduce: Use command F1->F3 and I crash instantly.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): - Nothing..

Media (Screenshots & Video): -

Computer Specs:
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
GPU: 1070 ti Dukes.
Storage device: ( SSD )

Has there been a fix to this? Or is there something we need to do? I've followed the suggestions off the steam boards. I've reinstalled the game and before I did so I deleted all traces of files I could find. The only mods I use come with the game, like life or death. This game never had this issue before. I haven't played for about a year and came back a week ago.

cpu I-7 7th gen 3.6 quad-core
32 gb of ram
Win 10 Home 64 bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
6 TB HDD

@TysonB Seems the support is pretty distant.. it's been awhile and no response. I haven't found any help yet, and I tried everything as well, no fix. Here's hoping it'll be fixed in client soon, till then we can prolly just refund the game or wait patiently.. :/

Back
Top Bottom