Troop tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Uscka

Recruit
Hey, I will be getting the game Sunday (Can’t wait), but I really wanted to see the troop trees before then and look at the troops. is there any site anyone knows of Where I can view them? Thank you.

Didnt see the Sunday part? Anyway i havent seen a single place with all the troops trees, but its more complicated than in Warband since there are different troops tree inside a faction. For example in Vlandia you cant make a knight out of a peasant recruit. With a peasant recruit you can get a Vanguard i think, a different type of heavy cav, but in order to get a knight you need to hire a Squire in the first place, who has a separate troop tree. So I believe its not easy right now to just see all a faction has to offer, I would just wait for Sunday since i dont believe anyone has gone through all the trouble of gathering that info and putting it together on a wiki.

I also had a question about this. If i understood correctly u cant get every unit from recruits ? I mean battanians for example and their fianns. If i have recruits and i will keep upgrading them i wont get a fiann right ? Cause i saw fiann having his own trooo tree which starts on some kind of better trooo which i assume should be available to me by getting better relations with some notables right ? Pls correct me if i am wrong or explain it to me if u guys have a spare moment. Thank you.

I also had a question about this. If i understood correctly u cant get every unit from recruits ? I mean battanians for example and their fianns. If i have recruits and i will keep upgrading them i wont get a fiann right ? Cause i saw fiann having his own trooo tree which starts on some kind of better trooo which i assume should be available to me by getting better relations with some notables right ? Pls correct me if i am wrong or explain it to me if u guys have a spare moment. Thank you.
You said it just right. Thats how it works

Back
Top Bottom