Translations - V1.011 translations required

Users who are viewing this thread

I managed to finish (well, almost - several lines remain. I'll translate them 'til the end of next week and update the file) polish translation of interface and Native module for M&B 1.003. It can be downloaded from here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/7871182/1860ac06/MountBlade.html

I'll upload the file to mbrepository once I'll get my access to upload back.

Files are packed into self-installer. Package includes modified font (polish characters are displayed correctly now) so, Cymro, when you will be updating the info in first post, please delete the whole "Ściągnij ten plik i umieść go w katalogu Mount&Blade/Textures..." thing, because if people do so and install the font separately, it will only mess up the game. Installer includes everything that is needed.

Edit: here is the mbrepository link to the full polish translation:  https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=546

Are the language files compatible between versions? (From 0.894 to 1.003)
I was translating an older m&b and just wondering if my work was for nothing or not.

til dere som har lagd den Norske. Si ifra om dere kunne tenkt dere litt hjelp. Så at det var mye feil/tull der

pesja said:
til dere som har lagd den Norske. Si ifra om dere kunne tenkt dere litt hjelp. Så at det var mye feil/tull der

This is the english fourm, can someone please point this guy to the right subfourm?

Havoc134 said:
pesja said:

This is the english fourm, can someone please point this guy to the right subfourm?

I was just requesting the guy who was working on the norwegian translation.. I didnt bother to go over to that forum just to write a little line.. Sorry if i ruined your day! Il do anything to make it up to you:wink:

it's still turkish language patch waiting for weeks :sad:
iin the name of polish gamer to feel glad
(sorry I'm not english I hope that problem to explain)

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that. The splash screen couldn't have unicode (thus, nothing beyond latin) the last time I checked, but it could be worth doing a test on a menu or something anyway, and then report your findings here :smile:

rainland said:
need for finnish translation?
and where to get this list of words to be translated?
The full instructions are in the spoiler labelled "How to translate", which can take you all the way from setting up the translation folders to releasing it to the public :smile:

Could be possible to generate that files (.csv), of any mod, in order to get the new menus and dialogs you added? it would make the translation of mods easier...

what you explained at the start of the thread is only to translate the native .csv files, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom