SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Users who are viewing this thread

fladin said:
Dark Vador is the Francophone equivalent of darth vader
and sorry for the off topic, but I couldn't  resist  :roll:

It's your topic, man, you can do as you wish, we are the ones that should behave. :smile:
Also, quite interesting fact, didn't know about that.

fladin said:
Dark Vador is the Francophone equivalent of darth vader
and sorry for the off topic, but I couldn't  resist  :roll:
Was kidding mate, but its true that my last name is Vador..
As Antonis said, its me who should have behaved..
Keep calm and besiege Dhirim :cool:

Hey guys, I'm creating new banners for the Borovods...
Since they are an already well established faction, I have taken the liberty to be a little more creative here..
Here are a few that have been completed..
I'll upload more when they are finished..
Cheers..

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Haha, gotta that signature there.
Can see that the mod has served you in your will.

:mrgreen:

Hey guys, I'm creating new banners for the Borovods...
Since they are an already well established faction, I have taken the liberty to be a little more creative here..
Here are a few that have been completed..
I'll upload more when they are finished..

frankly gorgeous banners!
the one with the arrow fits perfectly with the culture of that faction

I have noticed that you starts playing with banner's texture = success

BerserkerRezo said:
Absolutely love this mod, but theres a quest about 6th legion where do i find that hidden fortress :grin:???

in the forest, starting from Dirim to Hernar (near a hadvog's castle )
but how do you know that there's a hidden fortress?

This mod looks great! I love mods that add new mechanics to the game,finally i can do something with my excess money! If you need any feedback i'd be happy to help! Anyways thanks for making such an awesome mod!

Hey Guys!,
I had an idea for a mid-game quest and I am just putting it forth..I have no experience with coding, but have seen some bits and pieces here and there, which I am adding up to make this...
Mid-game, when you are a vassal of a lord, and have a sizeable force, which is not yet strong enough to enable you to establish your own kingdom, but is powerful enough to win most battles, with minor factions, with minimal casualties..
Requirements;- 1st- Your relatonship with a particular minor faction, should be less than -15..
                        2nd- You should be a vassal of any kingdom..
                        3rd- Your relationship with the leige should be more than 15..

Actual quest;-
(1)Go and open a dialogue with the leige..

You "Permission to speak freely, my lord"
{Relation Check- If it is below 15} Leige  "You forget your place. Although you are a man sworn to my service, I don't know you well enough to listen to your councels."
{Relation Check- If above 15} Leige  "Speak your mind my friend".
You "My lord, the {Minor faction Name} are growing bolder, each passing day. Reports have arrived of them harrassing the villages, and our people lose faith."
Leige "I am aware of those worthless vermin, scurrying about my lands. These rebellious upstarts, need to be taught a lesson in respecting the authority of the crown. However, these bastards, are not worthy enough to warrant the expenditure of initiating a military campaign. I am looking for someone, to act as my hand, and deliver my justice."
You  "My lord, I will be honoured, to carry out this task in your name. These poisonous snakes deserve nothing else than being put to sword."
Leige "Very well, {Your Name}, I shall decree that you have been entrusted the responsibility of annihilating these murderous arse-holes. Remember, you need to destroy every army in the field, and also put their stronghold to the torch, before they will be considered fully destroyed. Herein lies the tricky part. We donot know the exact location of this stronghold.However, you may go and talk to my Spy Master, who will share what he knows about this matter, with you. Take this decree and set forth on your mission."
{Item Added: Kings Decree}

(2) Go and open a dialogue with the spymaster..

YOu "Greetings, I bring word from the leige."
SpyMaster  "Greetings my lord, I am privy to that information."
YOu "How? Only the two of us were present at that time."
SpyMaster  "The walls have ears my lords, one only needs to know the right place."
YOu "Very well, I am fairly surprised by your competence. I guess you should also kno the purpose of my visit then."
SpyMaster  "Yes my lord. However, it grieves me greatly, but I donot know the exact location of the rebel stronghold. However, I believe that if you are able to capture one of the informants that the rebels have within the city, you will get the information you need. My men are watching every movement of the spy, and shall lead you to them."

(3) On the World Map, after exiting the city, spawn an army, units "SPY"

(4) Capture the spy, and interrogate him.

(5) Spy "Mercy my lord, have mercy."
    You "Reveal the location of the hideout, and you shall live"
    Spy "Thank you my lord, however, I should warn you, the size of the garrison has grown great, and you will suffer heavy casualties."
    You "We will see about that."

(6) Go and defeat the garrison of the stronghold.

(7) Destroy every army on the world map, belonging to that faction.

Return to the leige.
Leige "Ah..Behold the victor, the pride of my kingdom. I am very pleased with your destruction of those bastards, and I give you the achievement of "Bane/Destroyer/Purger....{Different for different minor faction destroyed} Also, I shall need you to return my decree, so that you can claim your reward."
{a few options of rewards should be presented...Money, or some excellent soldiers and the like.}
Lost Item: Kings Decree
Got Item : Whatever reward is chosen
You "I am grateful for your generosity my leige.."
{Relation improved with the liege +20
Relation improved with the kingdom +35
Reknown incresed
Honour increased

JJJaikishan said:
Hey Guys!,
I had an idea for a mid-game quest and I am just putting it forth..I have no experience with coding, but have seen some bits and pieces here and there, which I am adding up to make this...
Mid-game, when you are a vassal of a lord, and have a sizeable force, which is not yet strong enough to enable you to establish your own kingdom, but is powerful enough to win most battles, with minor factions, with minimal casualties..
Hi,

Your quest is ideal for the next stage of the main quest: destruction of the Black Order (or  Knights of the Doom)
(if you did the quest of the ruins, you have already faced them,  pure bad-guys of the mod)

In this mod there's several playthrough possibilities :
1 - doing the main quest (by building your  own castle and  declaring your independence ...)
2- joining a faction and making its quests ...
(or both  :roll:)

if you don't follow the first option, and after some time in the game, the Black Knights will finally restore the ruins and establish a solid base : they will become a real threat to other kingdoms, so your quest can begin

by the way dialogues are very good  :grin:

just some adjustments in the mod (not related to your idea) and I will begin to code it
and if everything goes smoothly, I'm planning to realize the next version (0.4)  the next week  (with JJJaikishan's quest and the new borovods banners :wink: )

Thank you very much

(I really struggle with english, I can't express myself correctly ... so please be patient  :oops:)

Şehzade Mehmet said:
Health in the hands was a great mode.  :smile:
Vaegir Luchnik said:
This mod looks great! I love mods that add new mechanics to the game,finally i can do something with my excess money! If you need any feedback i'd be happy to help! Anyways thanks for making such an awesome mod!

Thank you for your support
If you have ideas, suggestions, criticism  or if you have found bugs or anomalies to report ...
I'm at your disposal !

Well i got sacked before i could launch the game
LfJ3aSX.jpg

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Progress report :

- Dirim's quest polished, improved and almost finished

- New siege scene for Dirim (scening the entire capital is underway)
zV6KBS0.jpg

- A lots  of armors retextured to fit factions cultures...
uMJsYcF.jpg

Dem i love this mod just played 9 hours in row

Own castle Quest
I started, Own castle Quest at ancient ruins. So i spended 20+25k to build castle, and brought Armor quest items for other dude, so questline is over there and i still dont have castle. Is there something i should know. Or quest is just not finished yet?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom