Open major bug - faction relations not affected by peace deals

Users who are viewing this thread

NewSheed

Recruit
Hey guys

I encountered following bug: joining kingdom does not reset relations to 0 when negative with other faction, when war begins and you fight other lords you lose relation with faction, when faction leader makes peace with said faction your relations do not jump up to 0, but stay negative so you can not enter any their settlement, lords automatically chase you or run away

i got to the point when i am king, i beat up hard two kingdoms, they wanted to make peace, i accepted, at the bottom left i saw you gained right to rule, all lords i held in prison got released but war contignued, it just did not say that it may end soon with truce, but that fighting started recently - relations did not go to 0 and new war automatically started

so if you end up in war with one faction no matter how you are stuck in forever war

interesting is that ai stops fighting - ai wars end, its just the player that is still at war

i repaired game, started new campaign and the same issue persists
its latest version of vc and i am not running any other mods

ps. i got back to mount and blade after many years, found vc much better than vanilla, would love to keep playing, this bug just makes it annoying

Hi NewSheed,

Thank you for your message. Certainly, we were aware and we are working on a proper fix to the diplomacy.

Regards,
César
Same for me, I cant just make peace and I am stuck in a never ending war with half of the world, doesnt matter if I crush them completely they declare war even if we make peace, there is no truce, please help

Same for me, I cant just make peace and I am stuck in a never ending war with half of the world, doesnt matter if I crush them completely they declare war even if we make peace, there is no truce, please help
Same, i don´t play since this problem appears, fix it pls

Back
Top Bottom