SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Users who are viewing this thread

fladin said:
dropbox (I  tried ModDB first, but it was worse  :roll:)
Have you tried Warband Nexus? That is usually the fastest for me, but I would suggest using Moddb and/or Nexus for future uploads, as dropbox isn't the best for hosting mods.

Seriously, those are ****ty speeds,
But its gonna make the result that much sweeter :twisted:
Downloading as soon as its up..
One more thing, Fladin, these are the moddb rankings for Tohlobaria..These are actually very good and deserve a place in the OP in my opinion :grin:
In my personal veiw, this has the possibility to become the next Prophesy of Pendor :smile:

Michadr said:
Have you tried Warband Nexus? That is usually the fastest for me, but I would suggest using Moddb and/or Nexus for future uploads, as dropbox isn't the best for hosting mods.
thank you for the advice, but I  already have the old version on these two  (a must forl mods)
I prefer ModDB because it has the possibility to re- upload  easly from dropbox

A header for you :smile:

fgxw.png

JJJaikishan said:
Seriously, those are ****ty speeds,
But its gonna make the result that much sweeter :twisted:
Downloading as soon as its up..
One more thing, Fladin, these are the moddb rankings for Tohlobaria..These are actually very good and deserve a place in the OP in my opinion :grin:
In my personal veiw, this has the possibility to become the next Prophesy of Pendor :smile:

it is only my friends who voted  :twisted:, wait to see the insults of ordinary players when they'll find  the huge number of flaws and others bugs  :shock:
anyway, thank you for your support :smile:

:oops:
I made a huge mistake, I uploaded my cheated testing version, which the player starts with op army and 500,00 denars ... :lol:
So I posted a corrective patch on the  first page

fladin said:
:oops:
I made a huge mistake, I uploaded my cheated testing version, which the player starts with op army and 500,00 denars ... :lol:
So I posted a corrective patch on the  first page
I started from the Free Port Town and had the most KICK-ASS army I've ever commanded...Sure made my day :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Landa is not a bad guy just a man who fight for the better  :mrgreen: (and he killed Hitler so ... )

Back
Top Bottom