Thorgrim's Map Editor v0.9.0 (Updated 20/06/2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

What card do you have?

Also, for some reason, my video card sometimes shuts off when using the map editor and I have to restart my comp.

I have a toshiba a200 laptop with an ATI mobility radeon HD 2600 card. (It came with vista but i hated it so i downgraded to xp) I still haven't encountered anything where my video card shuts off yet.

peppy said:
"ARB_texture_compression extension not found"

does anyone know what's up with mine not working even though my drivers are updated? Is there a thing I could download or something that would fix the thing?

Bump for same.

I'm just curious about the map size limit. From what I've read so far, the size is somewhat dependent on density. The bigger the map the lower the density has to be.

But still, is there a limit in the newest versions of M&B? Any limit of vertices?
Is a map of 860x680 or bigger possible with density set to 0.5 or 1.0 ? Or is it to large and will cause crashes?

Crashes when trying to use the Brush, everything else seems to work fine, even the Terrain Fill function works.

Yay! I got it working. I don't even have the brush problem anymore. I just downloaded the older 8.5 ATI driver. It probably works with others too. :smile:

nope, just the actual driver, but I don't think the new catalyst will work with the old driver. So you can download the old catalyst on the same page as the old driver.

1. Go here then after you have selected the correct thingys(operating system,product family, you actual card.) click on go.

2. Then it will take you to a page where you can download the driver or the bundle with catalyst control centre. Scroll down to 'additional links:' and click on "previous drivers and software".

3. Pick the previous version you want (I got 8.5, 8.4 and 8.3 made wings 3d lag but I didn't try using the map editor on them) and download it. You can also download the control centre on the same page.

4. Uninstall Catalyst control center and the display driver in add and remove programs (I think it requires a restart) and then install the version you just downloaded.

And there you go! Ask me if you have any questions. :grin:

I get a string of problems when i try to use this tool, anyhelp would be appreciated

Screenshot of Problem
I get a string of problems when i try to use this tool, anyhelp would be appreciated

Screenshot of Problem

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5950/51845079xj4.png

I have Mount and Blade 1.010 + Windows XP

If anyone can help I would appricate it

I have Mount and Blade 1.010 + Windows XP

If anyone can help I would appricate it

Yes, it's me again.

Coming to the part where I want to move my towns, castles and villages, I have to realise that I can't really select the towns I want, for example I click at any village I want, I get to select Tulbuk castle. Then I try to select another town, or the same village again and I end up with Asugan castle being selected.

Did anyone have the same problem and a solution? I've searched but couldn't find anything.

Hm, dam.

And changing coordinates is actually a huge pain because I have to replace every town, castle and even village : (

Back
Top Bottom