There is nothing worse than being Khuzait and using this class point system

Users who are viewing this thread

NeoGK point system made sense on maps designed around it. Such as minas where it would be a pain to go all the way up everytime.

A mix of both point system and non system is completely viable.
Well I assume that is what we have now (mechanically); surely it is simply a matter of only setting one capture point on the map - and it will work functionally the exact same as a warband siege - it's just the maps which are set this way not the game mode itself.

Alternatively if all spawns are kept in the same places - then all the additional flags do is buy the attackers more time (rather then pushing forward like rush) - this also seems like a viable way to run it using the current system.

Either way - custom servers fix both these issues.

Last edited:
Well I assume that is what we have now (mechanically); surely it is simply a matter of only setting one capture point on the map - and it will work functionally the exact same as a warband siege - it's just the maps which are set this way not the game mode itself.

Alternatively if all spawns are kept in the same places - then all the additional flags do is buy the attackers more time (rather then pushing forward like rush) - this also seems like a viable way to run it using the current system.

Either way - custom servers fix both these issues.
Let's pray to custom servers allowing the creation of custom gamemodes without too much issues ?

Well this can't be too hard - just map creation. Battle mode though... that might be a lot trickier...
Well you see, (if I remember correctly) last time we asked it wasn't clear if you could just 'drive-by' download maps from a server you were joining (like on Warband and most other games offering custom maps).
If that's not the case, you would require an extra mod to add maps, and that will most likely remove BattlEye compatability x)

Well you see, (if I remember correctly) last time we asked it wasn't clear if you could just 'drive-by' download maps from a server you were joining (like on Warband and most other games offering custom maps).
If that's not the case, you would require an extra mod to add maps, and that will most likely remove BattlEye compatability x)
"Wasn't clear" is an overstatement.

Pretty sure it was along the lines of: "We didn't even hit the drawing board"

Back
Top Bottom