The_Ludus | ft7.me | Updated to 1.170

Users who are viewing this thread

Schakal333 said:
[M] said:
Thanks for the feedback mate. A couple of people have mentioned the teleport radius so maybe we'll tighten it up a bit. They teleport you to a nearby spawn point rather than across the map though so it shouldn't be too much of a bother.

You missunderstood me, maybe I just explained it pretty bad. I actually mean the radius when you get teleported should be decreased not the radius how far away you get teleported. You get teleported even if you're not close to a duel.

He understood, he was just implying that because of the way the teleport system works, the effect of being teleported isn't as bad as it was on nditions where it could send you to the opposite side of the map.

I will be fixing a few bugs probably tomorrow, currently there are two related to the FT7 stuff and the stealing of duels which I thought I fixed. I think I will probably reduce the teleport radius to 1.5m and the warning radius to 3m (currently at 2 and 4 respectively).

The falling damage isn't as much of an issue since since you can always use the skulls to regenerate health and otherwise there aren't many opportunities in normal dueling to sustain fall damage.

As M mentioned the armour is identical to nditions, giving 16 body armour and a total of 18 leg armour combined with the boots. I didn't have access to the royale mod source but I assume the armour values were kept the same as in native and it certainly feels the same for me.

I had a worse ping (up to 100) on every French server lately (our Training, IG, Wolfpack Servers, the Lodus etc.) but normal ping on russian and german servers. I guess its something we can't really influence.

You could.. move to France
chansub-global-emoticon-76292ac622b0fc38-20x30.png

The server has changed my life! (For dueling) Nditions was amazing till the patch then... you had armor noobs. NOPE! This server is going to be brilliant! Except...Fall Damage D: M knows I like to be a bloody Jedi... But yeah awesome job guys you got a positive 9/10 from me just the fall damage then 10/10 but amazing job!

Faebio said:
I had a worse ping (up to 100) on every French server lately (our Training, IG, Wolfpack Servers, the Lodus etc.) but normal ping on russian and german servers. I guess its something we can't really influence.
I had the same problem.

Awesome server, can't wait for some tournaments.

Just a question. Shouldn't gladiators fight withour tunic/armor? What's the point of having armor while your gladiator muscles can protect yourself? :grin:
Again, really nice server, i really wanted something in warband in relation with Spartacus series.

It could be nice, If you will make teleport to arena at the top hill, when you spawned in that mine.

In spartacus, there was the underworld, at the mines, you could build that, also, The huge Arena of Capua in the future. These would be just, awesome

Well the combo Respawn near death location + Wide teleport radius is quite frustrating sometimes.

Most of the time when you die someone will challenge your killer, so you'll end up respawning "near" their fight and instantly teleported at a spawn spot...

Which sometimes can be quite away from where you were. For exemple, Xerina is in the main area but close to the cav area, and when you die and get teleported, you find yourself in the cav area, behind the fences you then have to get around...

So yeah as it already has been reported, please reduce the teleport radius!

TurambarMakart said:
Well done M !
But remember that i'm already a gladiator cause i survived AB villa in Capua and then obtained my freedom from there ahhahah

My maffia is already looking for you. You will be arrested killed in no time.

Back
Top Bottom