The Peloponnesian War - Freelancer Integration Project (up. 29/09/11 - 01)

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it's a little bit overpowered, I joined King Agis, in the first battle I killed ca. 5 peoples I gain 4000 equimpents(looting) and 4000 denars as price for a battle :shock:

When your soldiers leave you due to low morale you don´t care to go after them, so I don´t think any former lord should waste his time going after you. That´s part of the dance.

That's because of limitations of the engine, methinks.
Historically, deserters would be killed.

Hence, the "deserters" in-game being part of the bandit faction.

Personally I just wait and sit until i get top tier stuff and if they still don't go to war, I'd ask for permission to leave get some men come back revolt against my lord : ). Loot and plunder then run for my life  :twisted: the farther i am the better hopefully to get to a place that is on the other side of the world against them.

i have 2 seggestions regarding freelancer

1. can you make the commanders more active, when im a soldier all i do is sit around at the capital, no fun
2. you should make special troop trees to play as Athenian/Spartan/Corinthian/etc... soldiers, instead of just delion of pelepenisian soilders.

oter than hat this is one of the best and funnest mods for warband ive ever seen

asterix 2010 said:
1. can you make the commanders more active, when im a soldier all i do is sit around at the capital, no fun

oter than hat this is one of the best and funnest mods for warband ive ever seen

X2
This Mod was good enough as it was but with Freelancer added it's even better! With a few tweaks like mentioned above it will surely become one of the best mods for M&B WB IMHO.

I noticed something in a sea battle.
Everyone wants to kill me. As soon as I spawned I had my own allies attacking and murdering me, as well as the regular enemy.

Something odd happens, after weeks of no action at all, my lord finally enters a fight, but when I choose the option: follow your commander into battle, I get to the menu where you choose sides and I can only choose: Don't get involved.

What should I do now?

THis is cool. :cool:
But the Party sizes are too large.
Its expensive to compete with the Lords.
Especially the kings.
:???:
An option to view the troop trees would help out for career path planning :wink:

Its missing the commanders report to track your advancement.

Otherthan that.
THanks for hooking up this MOD.

ROMA VICTA!

Hi, Ive got a dumb question. Do I need to uninstall the regular verion before I download this? And the text update, where does it go?

jamryan said:
Hi, Ive got a dumb question. Do I need to uninstall the regular verion before I download this? And the text update, where does it go?

This includes both the bugfixes from the other topic and the freelancer submod.

You need to decompress it in the folder of the module ("The Peloponnesian War - Demo" it was called I think? I don't remember) and reemplace the older files, but in the folder of the module, not in Native or somewhere else.

jamryan said:
Hi, thanks for the reply , if I already have the bug fixes is that a problem?

nope. This just includes Freelancer (apart of the same bugfixes), so you will need to start a new game if you want to test Freelancer, and if you don't nothings happens.

Temujin said:
Something odd happens, after weeks of no action at all, my lord finally enters a fight, but when I choose the option: follow your commander into battle, I get to the menu where you choose sides and I can only choose: Don't get involved.

What should I do now?
Hark, I've the same problem. Anyone mind addressing this?

Back
Top Bottom