The Peloponnesian War - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Tyrtaeus said:
mja113 said:
Well for starters the very first mission wont complete when i finish the kidnappers hideout, the "brother" never comes out to complete it tried several times. The horses are plain and weak. The armor makes no sense as far as prices and stats seems like you pay more for less armor just cuz its cooler looking. The really annoying ten minutes of clicking evrytime theres peace or war or a trade agreement. For some reason i dont always get paid for my villages. The huge shields that seem to block nearly nothing. theres more but i just will say i really wanted to play the spartan history and am disappointed. And theres very little fighting i have to go look for a fight, wars and peace happen evry few days cant even work donwn a faction. Anyways work on it and ill give it a try again.

A little reading couldn't do you any harm, before you come on here and start whining like you had to pay to get this mod...

Installing the bugfixes (which have been repeatedly linked in this thread) will fix a majority of your problems.  I'm not sure which faction you are playing (I assume Sparta?) but Greek cavalry, especially that from the Peloponnese is notoriously weak and rubbish historically.  And the shields are the best in any M&B mod I have ever played, I would say almost even too powerful - takes about a million hits to destroy them for one.
Who are you again? And ive done the bugfixes. I realize now that horses were rarely used. Ok so on to the armor the fixes change that too? Didnt think so. As far as whining can it or ill make you my wife. And maybe you should read. I said they can hit me even when the huge 4000 hp shield is up like almost evrytime...but eh you gohead and play it swallow that too so theres no mess.

NacroxNicke said:
You could be more smart and read some topics about the bugfixing.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196771.0.html
more smart? lol mmk thanks fer helpin me out jeneeus. Ive done the fixes. Just hush now before you hurt yousewf

The armour balance should be done for the beta version, also I don't see your angryness about this as it's obvious that it's just a demo to show what has been done in the development

And, we are just trying to help with the people that can't play the demo, as we don't have the module source and we can't do anything more useful than that.

If you played the demo and you have some concrete suggestions you could start a thread to make it sure that it doesn't get lost in all these posts.

mja113 said:
Who are you again? And ive done the bugfixes. I realize now that horses were rarely used. Ok so on to the armor the fixes change that too? Didnt think so. As far as whining can it or ill make you my wife. And maybe you should read. I said they can hit me even when the huge 4000 hp shield is up like almost evrytime...but eh you gohead and play it swallow that too so theres no mess.

WOW a Keyboard warrior.

I can't even be arsed to argue with you... Just show some respect here, these people spent a lot of time and effort making a mod so you can enjoy it.  If you don't and your superiority complex is too large, just leave.

Doktorcky said:
4)Today I started getting a lot of script error messages, like calculate troops, strength in terrain errrors and court lady errors.

6)And actually not a bug but a small weird thing, the wooden shaft(polearm) in the arena does almost no damage rendering it useless

I have also intergrated the freelancer mod and everything is well with that.
Nevertheless is a great a mod, havent been playing anything else till i downloaded it, keep it up!  :mrgreen:

Same problems here.  The King of Sparta sent me on a mission to Syracuse and when I landed on the island the script error messages started spamming.

This mod is awesome, and has my full support. I've already played for 300 in-game days and have encountered a few glitches. One major one is when I load my game it will sometimes crash (all of the town names will be black for 2seconds then it crashes). Another one is when you buy land in a town for business, the guy you talk to about the business (brew master in my case) will be the wrong character (like one time it was a bandit). That glitch is particularly annoying because you can't close down the business after opening it, and it may hemorrhage money. I noticed a few more glitches too, and have ideas on how to fix them, but I want to see a sign that this mod isn't dead first. I really hope it isn't and that it springs to life again. I will help however I can, though I don't bring too many useful skills to the table (like coding or programming). As far as those error messages go, I have them as well, but they dn't cause too many problems they are just there.

Im aware of Lynores absence but nevermind another issue i found.
So Sestos,Abytos,Kyzikos and Mytillene cities are double registered in Locations options as an effect i cant eliminate Delian confederacy faction.
In fact even if i conquer them they stay in colors of D.Confederacy having on them my factions name.
Actually i was resting in Sestos when suddenly all 20 Delian vassals spawned from town around me along with their king....so retreat was the only disgraceful option lol

every time im upgrading my soldiers i click on the dii peltast my screen goes black then goes back to my desktop and a message comes up saying that the game isnt responding.....please help me.  :sad:

nurgle01099 said:
Whenever I try "start new game" my game crashes. There are no error messages or blue screens of death it just stops responding.

-edit-
I have "textures on demand" checked and it still crashes. I can play custom battles fine and its really fun so I want to play the real thing!

me too

goosmaster2 said:
every time im upgrading my soldiers i click on the dii peltast my screen goes black then goes back to my desktop and a message comes up saying that the game isnt responding.....please help me.  :sad:
Theres a bug fixes thread you might wanna check for that error

keensin said:
goosmaster2 said:
Theres a bug fixes thread you might wanna check for that error

i did i downloaded all 3 of the bug fixes none of them helped.

i dont know if this is a bug or if you programmed it to do this but the lords and kings and stuff dont ever leave there castles and fight or anything. can you please do something? thanks :mrgreen:

can someone please help me cuz this mod is getting really really boring,the kings and lords dont ever leave there castles and im getting really tired of it. please help..... thanks  :mrgreen:

goosmaster2 said:
can someone please help me cuz this mod is getting really really boring,the kings and lords dont ever leave there castles and im getting really tired of it. please help..... thanks  :mrgreen:
Man theres no need triple posting asking for help.
The facts are:
1. The mod is unfinished.
2. The moder is absent and nobody knows when/if he`ll be back.
3. If ''bug fixes'' and ''CTD ISSUES''  threads didnt help you then you can only wait patiently like all of us.

Just captured a Delian Fort by Corinth playing as the Peloponnesians. Everything was fine then I got the "You shouldn't be seeing this..." screen displaying the Delian dead. There was a "continue" button but clicking it only gave me random amounts of denars between 150-210. Don't mind the payout, but I can't escape the scene.

EDIT: I've read the past 5 or so pages and haven't found a related Issue. I am downloading the bugfixes now to see if that amends the issue.

P.S. Phenomenal mod!!

Hi, im new in this forum and in mount and blade warband, when i see the Peloponesian mod i fell crazy, i love Greeks.
So i dowloaded into me version 1.143 but when i run it the game stop and show me an error:

get_objet failed for texture: ahiga_celtic_scutum:e

If someone can help me because i dowloaded it another time and re-install a lot of times
and as you see me english is horrible so if you can explain it like if i am stupid.

lockaded said:
Hi, im new in this forum and in mount and blade warband, when i see the Peloponesian mod i fell crazy, i love Greeks.
So i dowloaded into me version 1.143 but when i run it the game stop and show me an error:

get_objet failed for texture: ahiga_celtic_scutum:e

If someone can help me because i dowloaded it another time and re-install a lot of times
and as you see me english is horrible so if you can explain it like if i am stupid.
Dont need reinstalling all you need is checking the ''bug fixes'' thread.
Dl bug fixes apply them according instructions and you`d be good to go.
Also if you have after in-game crashes check CTD issues thread

please give an option to turn the sheild bashing off, i charge in and i cant even stand up for three seconds :mad:, its a great mod, but if you could do this, it would be simply godlike :smile:

Back
Top Bottom