The Peloponnesian War - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Has anybody ever attack Athens? My troops do not listen to any of my orders during the assult. They stand still staring at the enemies but do not move ahead.

Another problem, as was mentioned by OldArchon and Doktorcky, is that after I capture the walls and pick up a fight in the street/the lord's hall, my men kill me right after I spawn.

Looks like you had a problem installing the bugfixes, maybe you didn't decompress it correctly or you didn't start a new game

pd: I think I forgot to send to you the other bugfix, I will send it to you with email.

I tried again but the problem still existed when I attacked Athens. Maybe it is a bug remained to be fixed. But that's OK because I can tell my men to attack while I stay back. Anyway, thanks for all your help!!

-Many times during fight botom left messages don't appear (casualties, killed units, experience gain...)

-Very often on campain map there are script error messages that flood the screen (many are about opcode invalid Id)

I replaced files from bug fixer and it still happen.

-Since I have donwloaded the bug fixer, sometimes I get 2 musics at same time.

Hi there, congratulation for this mod, i love it. I've got a bug which make the mod less credible. Delian confederacy, Thessalian City States, Macedonia, Thracian Raiders, Peloponnesian League and Western Satrapies got other names for their city and lords. I mean, is it replace by Kingdoms of swadia, rodock and the others. ( The  six greats empires in the native wit hall their lords). How can i replace it by macedonia and the others ? I didn't find an answer and i did the manip with the files name "temples" which placed by Linores there http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195932.0.html, a last thing, the lords think as i am a women. How can i change it ?

thank you in advance

I found the problem, i needed to play in english, the french version can't translate all the features of the mod. I hope to help those who have the same problems.

There seems to be a flaw with the version of Diplomacy used. When a truce expires, both sides go to war immediately. I will install a newer Diplomacy in my own copy, if it can be done easily.

doudle said:
-Many times during fight botom left messages don't appear (casualties, killed units, experience gain...)

-Very often on campain map there are script error messages that flood the screen (many are about opcode invalid Id)

I replaced files from bug fixer and it still happen.

I'm getting this exact same problem

I am not sure if anyone else has had this problem cause I have not taken the time to check but I have a problem with starting the single player game. I will click on start new game and it will pop up the screen and load up and say starting new game at the bottom but at that point the game will freeze up and force me to do a Ctrl-Alt-Delete and close it down for not responding. I would really love to play this mod but if there is no way for this mod to work without it doing this I will be force to just remove it and that would be a great disappointment. I would personally love to slaughter all of Greece as one of the dreaded barbarians.

I've only started playing this and am enjoying it very much.  Has anyone else experienced their inventory disappearing??    That, as far as I can tell, is my only bug  (crosses fingers ).  I've downloaded all the fixes.  Except the script download wasn't available ( don't know if I really need it )

Hope Delores can return.    Thanks for a great mod.

zimm out

zimmer1lb said:
I've only started playing this and am enjoying it very much.  Has anyone else experienced their inventory disappearing??    That, as far as I can tell, is my only bug  (crosses fingers ).  I've downloaded all the fixes.  Except the script download wasn't available ( don't know if I really need it )

Hope Delores can return.    Thanks for a great mod.

zimm out

I reinstalled everything and it's all working fine. 

zimm out

Is it normal ( prolly not ) for the pirates and other nasties to not move??  The only unit that moves is their leader who charges out at the beginning.  I can take my avatar almost to arms length and they won't move from their position unless they panic.  They otherwise fight normally but still not moving in response to enemy presence.     

Think reinstalling again would help??

zimm out

P.S.  I tried to do the multiplayer and after filtering I got cPNG for a module that was supposed to be similar to TPW.    It was a medieval mod.  Is there a multiplayer for this??

The mod is unfinished and probably wont carry on from original creator so there are many things not implemented and bugs that generally do not affect TPW to be not playable.
Apart from apply bug fixes reinstalling wont be any helpful.
As far as i know there are no servers support mp which is also not finished.

I guess its to hard to start everything all over and eventually finish or make it to be a fair playable beta with proportions and quality of existing TPW.

TPW was only a alpha release yet Lynores was to modest to name it alpha since all work and effort putted in code modeling texturing would easily make this mod a fair beta.
Looks like its a long way nobody wants to take.

Also considering that right now the best moders are either inactive or working for other big projects makes this one impossible to revive from scratch ,or keep going unless Lynores say so...   

Back
Top Bottom