The Peloponnesian War - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Lynores

Baron
Please try to describe the bugs as clearly as possible so I can effectively address them. If you run into ingame error messages, take a screenshot if you can. If its an rgl error, copy and paste.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bug posts will be cleared after being fixed, so I don't get lost here.

If you have CTDs, check these threads:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183782.msg4403023.html#msg4403023
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,127609.0.html

The village of Selinus (right outside Sparta) appears to be suffering from some texture issues. All the roofs, and the grass, is some weird blue-green color. I've only visited a handful of other villages, but all the rest of the others are correctly colored.

Almost all Mercs are missing meshes or something, when I recruit them in the tavern the screen where you would normally see them theres just a big white X on black blackground. Crashed my game when trying to enter a battle too.

Drunkard said:
The village of Selinus (right outside Sparta) appears to be suffering from some texture issues. All the roofs, and the grass, is some weird blue-green color. I've only visited a handful of other villages, but all the rest of the others are correctly colored.

Thanks, please let me know if this happens to other villages, this is a scene that uses a terrain that it shouldnt actually be using.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Almost all Mercs are missing meshes or something, when I recruit them in the tavern the screen where you would normally see them theres just a big white X on black blackground. Crashed my game when trying to enter a battle too.

Download the fix.

When starting a battle I get shield bashed right at the start it seems, or at least something keeps knocking me down for about 10 times.

Have you joined it with allies? There seems to be a gap in the author's script in regards to that. I'll see if it has been updated or check the script out myself when I have some time.

F.F.C._fritz said:
I could not complete the merchant quest at the beginning. I killed the bandits in their lair, but the merchant's brother did not spawn!

See:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195932.0.html

Replace files in your main directory, so that windows ask if you want to replace those affected, then make a new game.
The fix has been up for a couple of days now.

CTDing at Taras arms merchant. May be my fault, because I tried to change the mycenaean sword's model. Going to see if I can fix it.

The Calsedian Bandits (or something like that) that ressemble some celtic bandits in Italy should be categorized as Infantry and not as Archers, because when you fight them, they hold in a line where they spawn and when they are flanked they don't charge at you

Wolfarmin said:
i downloaded from mbrepository and every time it says integrity install check failure wats wrong with it

A bad download. Try the alternative link that will be posted by Janko in one of the threads here.

I'll look into the other reports.

Stuff of minimal importance:

The Latin League's Scutum had 600 hitpoints, and the Samnite's Scutum had 1600 of Hitpoints (It's meant to be as that?)

There is a weapon that the Pisidian Mercenary uses and have 84p of Thrust (And the same speed of the Dory, the problem mainly is that it's buyable in stores, even if it's high priced)

I will review all weapons and equipment when I have some time, I've been focused on bugs, but it seems to be stable now. The weapons patch wont require a new game, so it won't be as much of a problem as the bugs and what comes next, troop names, trees etc.

Beforementioned and -described CTS-issues were not solved by any means, I was just continuing to work on them without bothering you with telling you that they still persisted, as a note to the deletion of mine and others previous posts. Most times is loading a game. Also when entering scenes such as cities.

Another thing I get is that some items are entirely black (as well as the less occuring white arrows to my shield in battle). Last time it was a city that was black on my map. Another time all of the pillars of some buildings in a city scene. Yet another it was a set of hoplons with the merchant.

Oeniadae is really glitched and will be fixed. Lords have been raiding and sieging normally during playtest.

Hi i start a new Game i become a error

i have download the ressource but isnt work

This is my error

Unable to position party Sicca Veneria at (455,48,105,3:cool:.

Mfg llubu

I don't know if this is a bug, but my worldmap has no water in it. it looks like blue painted land that lays just a little bit lower than the land itself and there is no reflection whatsoever. it looks even more weird when using the graphic enhancement found in the optional downloads, because with that the water is painted grey.
mb2a.jpg
other than that, great mod:smile:

Looks like the leader's factions doesn't select marshalls to lead some campaigns in enemy territory (something related to Diplomacy?)

Athenians/Spartans should have more lords or something because they doesn't really have presence in far away territories (like Asia Menor or on the islands at the east of Italy)

The Leadership skill should add more morale bonus, to make possible to handle 300 man armies.

Autocalc (with realistic terrain feature in options) in Siege is really a *****, I tried it and I lost 600 men and they lost only 100, it's a little exagerated, even for a "realistic terrain" feature (Diplomacy) (Taken in account that the offensive troops can actually make a breakthrough in urban terrain and do heavy casualities on enemies encircling them)

Town recruitable troops on Persia gives you some Persia's Youths instead of something better

Town Buyable troops are calculated with 100 denars per troop and it shows in the message that it cost 200 denars per troop

Towns should have less troops, to make them more easy to take and to promote the first AI campaigns in the game (they will suffer a lot of deaths because of the realistic autocalc of Diplomacy)

But anyway the mod looks very solid, there are little things that needs to be adjusted only

Back
Top Bottom