The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

don't know if you've changed anything, but it's new for me.

Stupid marshal with his army is near besieged Pskov (just 1 enemy lord there). Marshal decides to go defend Peski (far away). When he gets there, he decides feck Peski, let's go back to Pskov...

Saw that few times in 2 weaks.

Dr_stein85 said:
kuauik said:
bambarbio said:
The Unknown said:
aflyhorse said:
I again brought something amazing here :wink:

Behold, can you still imagine this is AD1257?

6948134113_acc62df5dc_b.jpg

6948139511_3114517b4a_b.jpg

6802037526_3540164680_b.jpg

That is unbelievable! Can you post a link to that submod (its the chinese one, isnt it?).
Hey Dr.Thomas maybe you can cooperate with author of this sub mod,because his work with flag waving shader?
i tell you one thing lad,if drThomas start some cooperation with these dickheads i'll quit the modding team.
nobody gived them any kind of permission to mod our mod..they are pressenting it as 1257 which is not and i dont  agreed with these fantasy stuff they are using

kuauik has my support, even if that mod looks fancy, they didn't ask him for permission.

Do you need any permission if you wanna just add a dragon sword into one mod? As far as he didn't share, it cannot be considered violate.

And kuauik, don't do so serious. This so-called submod have not been released yet, and I can promise it will not able to be released publicly.

aflyhorse said:
Dr_stein85 said:
kuauik said:
bambarbio said:
The Unknown said:
aflyhorse said:
I again brought something amazing here :wink:

Behold, can you still imagine this is AD1257?

6948134113_acc62df5dc_b.jpg

6948139511_3114517b4a_b.jpg

6802037526_3540164680_b.jpg

That is unbelievable! Can you post a link to that submod (its the chinese one, isnt it?).
Hey Dr.Thomas maybe you can cooperate with author of this sub mod,because his work with flag waving shader?
i tell you one thing lad,if drThomas start some cooperation with these dickheads i'll quit the modding team.
nobody gived them any kind of permission to mod our mod..they are pressenting it as 1257 which is not and i dont  agreed with these fantasy stuff they are using

kuauik has my support, even if that mod looks fancy, they didn't ask him for permission.

Do you need any permission if you wanna just add a dragon sword into one mod? As far as he didn't share, it cannot be considered violate.

And kuauik, don't do so serious. This so-called submod have not been released yet, and I can promise it will not able to be released publicly.

I'm not a mouthpiece for either of them but I'm sure it's okay as long as you don't distribute it. I replace textures all the time but it's for me, it's not something I put out there.

Haatsh said:
don't know if you've changed anything, but it's new for me.

Stupid marshal with his army is near besieged Pskov (just 1 enemy lord there). Marshal decides to go defend Peski (far away). When he gets there, he decides feck Peski, let's go back to Pskov...

Saw that few times in 2 weaks.

for that crap, u go complain at native AI, Swadian besieged random castle for couple of days and suddenly the marshall changed his mind and having a bukkakke party at Suno with Khergit and Nords raiding the swadian villages

Hey guys, when I try to launch the game I get an error that reads:

Unable to open file: Modules\dev1257\Resource\1257_textures.brf

I did a search online and the only advice I found was to try to re-update. But, when I do that I get three errors saying my copy is locked. When I try to unlock it however it says there is nothing locked. Halp.

guyz,

really... no ones mom or any relative has anything to do with this.... this is just a game... its worthless to fight over a game.... not real life.... it doesnt even exist..... just chill and discuss the game itself please.

Really nice updates Dr. Thomas and im lookin for the new graphics as I am sure they will be awesome. Keep it up.

LittleGuy said:

I did a search online and the only advice I found was to try to re-update. But, when I do that I get three errors saying my copy is locked. When I try to unlock it however it says there is nothing locked. Halp.

move ur game somewhere else than program files and SVN starts working like it should. then do cleanup and update. its all becouse windows and their weird admin systems

Sotuu said:
LittleGuy said:

Awesome, thanks a bunch.

move ur game somewhere else than program files and SVN starts working like it should. then do cleanup and update. its all becouse windows and their weird admin systems

LittleGuy said:

I think for that one, its in tei 1st page thread
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

hirovard said:
Haatsh, you really should stop

just another day of failed troll, he probably never play native
blaming the campaign ai stupidity which is from native

i never troll. It's retarded kid's word anyway. Normal people have "provoke". But whatever you do or say is full of so hopeless retardiness... that i just can't not smile. I really curious, how you guys survive in real live?

and admins are another exaple of idiots. LOL, Mayakovsky would be perma banned after 1 post, i'm sure :grin: Retarded turks...

If I'm right, the night attacks (You went into trap) are turned off, right? Could you please then exclude from possible guild master quest list that one with killing Night Bandits? It's impossible to finish it then. Just suggesting.  :oops:

2nd may be minor bug: In Acre, when you are recruiting volunteers, the option is "Call upon 1257ad:."

Haatsh said:
i never troll. It's retarded kid's word anyway. Normal people have "provoke". But whatever you do or say is full of so hopeless retardiness... that i just can't not smile. I really curious, how you guys survive in real live?

and admins are another exaple of idiots. LOL, Mayakovsky would be perma banned after 1 post, i'm sure :grin: Retarded turks...

you remind me of someone...juicydeath, is it you?  :razz:

Caeled said:
Haatsh said:

:lol:

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Caeled said:
Haatsh said:

:lol:
or perhaps someone got kicked out by Othr the Awesome?

Haatsh said:

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom