The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

JuJu70 said:
Kingdom of Sicily has declared war on Papal States. Hurrah! Everyone is hyped and ready to rumble even my warehouse master. Can I hire him?

mb3h.jpg

He may be not drinking my alcohol reserves....

EDIT: why are images not shown?

nice reserve for the next night :grin:

because the pic, imageshack is a bit strange...on the right you should have a box with a line "forum". You just have to copy this text in this forum here.
for your image:
Code:
[IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/460/mb3h.jpg[/IMG]
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/460/mb3h.jpg

toxic-nova said:
JuJu70 said:
Kingdom of Sicily has declared war on Papal States. Hurrah! Everyone is hyped and ready to rumble even my warehouse master. Can I hire him?

mb3h.jpg

He may be not drinking my alcohol reserves....

EDIT: why are images not shown?

nice reserve for the next night :grin:

because the pic, imageshack is a bit strange...on the right you should have a box with a line "forum". You just have to copy this text in this forum here.
for your image:
Code:
[IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/460/mb3h.jpg[/IMG]
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/460/mb3h.jpg

Thanks!

Those who have problems with giant trees/rocks in the north africa, holyland, ect. I can't reproduce the problem(tried both on my laptop on which I develop the mod and desktop pc which I upload the mod) - try doing a cleanup and updating again. Might be a corruption in mission templates - something like this happened a while ago to a group of people as well. Let me know if it helps.

In the meantime I upload a quick fix to some other problems.

PC off-course. ME2 was one of the best games I've ever played. I even dreamed about it several weeks after I've been done with it :grin:

And a small bugfix is uploaded at the SVN. It mainly fixes the problem with companions getting random weapons(atleast it should). Updated the Russian translation(thanks to Hunterwolf) as well.

DrTomas said:
Those who have problems with giant trees/rocks in the north africa, holyland, ect. I can't reproduce the problem(tried both on my laptop on which I develop the mod and desktop pc which I upload the mod) - try doing a cleanup and updating again. Might be a corruption in mission templates - something like this happened a while ago to a group of people as well. Let me know if it helps.

DrTomas, check my post above about Warehouse Master stealing from personal inventory. Do you need me to log it into bugs part?

JuJu70 said:
DrTomas said:

DrTomas, check my post above about Warehouse Master stealing from personal inventory. Do you need me to log it into bugs part?
That would be great, It's an old bug, but I keep forgetting about it.
It should be save-game compatible.

DrTomas said:
PC off-course. ME2 was one of the best games I've ever played. I even dreamed about it several weeks after I've been done with it :grin:

And a small bugfix is uploaded at the SVN. It mainly fixes the problem with companions getting random weapons(atleast it should). Updated the Russian translation(thanks to Hunterwolf) as well.
I am pleased to contribute to the development of the project. :oops: I hope you find useful and my other suggestion :grin:

crap with farms?
Ivanovskoe, Farm of Ivanovskoe. Wybiargh is looted. Farm says smth about Wybiargh and also looks looted.

Stop making bugs, you lithuanian beer drinker!

Lazyman said:
I have already .

http://dev1257.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mission_templates.txt try downloading and overwriting by hand. I can't replicate those mushroom trees on neighter of my pc - both the one that I develop the mod and the one that I upload from.

DrTomas said:

Even though I haven't played either in years, every now and then I still have a Medieval 2 or Rome: Total War dream, hahaha.

I found a minor big, it give sscript error if u recruit via talking to village center, it just giving red words, but it didnt affect the gameplay, u still get the soldier, however it give a bit spam for everytime u recruit via talk to village head

btw can anyone ban that haatsh dude?
also for recomendation put name replace the bounty list
why not we give some generic random name for bounty quest
also give better equipemnt for thsoe being hunted

also minor bug, but can be fun for bounty quest
there is a chance in certain village. the villager somewhat help u kicking the hunted target, well 1 villagers I found helping me try to hitting the target with bare hand which is hillarious, and ended being killed by the target
I am not sure if this native bug

Haatsh said:
crap with farms?
Ivanovskoe, Farm of Ivanovskoe. Wybiargh is looted. Farm says smth about Wybiargh and also looks looted.

Stop making bugs, you lithuanian beer drinker!
i hope you mean it as a joke, because dr Thomas is untouchable...

Back
Top Bottom