The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

VOIEVOD said:
What program should I use so I can shoot (to film) in the game?
There is lot of programs to record a in-game video -  Fraps, DXtory, Playclaw, Bandicam, MSI Afterburner. I use MSI Afterburner,it's very good and free.

Vipsanius said:
Rev 209

Still don't understand transition from Faris al Bedough Murtaziqa (Proficiencies 150)  to Sharif Fusan al Arab (Proficiency 0)?

Lose effectiveness with promotion?  On purpose or by accident?

Is there a rev 209? I have 207 and that is as high as I get.

semigall said:
VOIEVOD said:
What program should I use so I can shoot (to film) in the game?
There is lot of programs to record a in-game video -  Fraps, DXtory, Playclaw, Bandicam, MSI Afterburner. I use MSI Afterburner,it's very good and free.

Thank you very much!

stevehoos said:
Vipsanius said:
Rev 209

Still don't understand transition from Faris al Bedough Murtaziqa (Proficiencies 150)  to Sharif Fusan al Arab (Proficiency 0)?

Lose effectiveness with promotion?  On purpose or by accident?

Is there a rev 209? I have 207 and that is as high as I get.
Me too, I get as high as 207.

Please someone post an actual working solution to the "chunk size" connection closed issue. All solutions posted do not work. Using clean up only makes it work for a brief amount of time before it locks up again.

I can just say the SVN download is working very well for me. I would guess the problem is somewhere at your end.
Check your windows right settings on your PC.
Make sure your firewall let SVN do what it need to do.
Maybe you use a router and it blocks some needed ports?
You need a stable internet connection or SVN can cancel a download and you have to go on often. Are you using an unstable w-lan? Try it with real cable or at least at a more stable position for you w-lan network.

That are common problems for download programs...if you need help with this problems try to ask google first.

Who would be interesting to put a storyline in this game?
I, honestly I would love! Would change the atmosphere. There would not be too linear the game!
It would be interesting if character could accede to the throne, with the help of nobility from the kingdom or even with the support of an uprising. Facts that happened in history.
If you could implement it in the game, I offer myself to make the storyline!

Is it possible to implement the mythical and legendary swords as the Viking *ulfbert* sword and the rus *Bulatnii mech*?
No rus cities has any swords what so ever.

Both swords are made from either persian or indian steel which were imported. They were very rare.
I understand the viking sword is kind of out of date tho, but not the rus Bulat. The word bulat is persian for steel.
The mythical *33 bogatir* had bulat swords. Watch the knight word in russian *Bogatir* similarities with the *Baatur* mongol one.

The funny thing is that the Ulfbert swords were already false copied in Scandinavia by the time of the Vikings. So there were originals and copies out.

toxic-nova said:
I can just say the SVN download is working very well for me. I would guess the problem is somewhere at your end.
Check your windows right settings on your PC.
Make sure your firewall let SVN do what it need to do.
Maybe you use a router and it blocks some needed ports?
You need a stable internet connection or SVN can cancel a download and you have to go on often. Are you using an unstable w-lan? Try it with real cable or at least at a more stable position for you w-lan network.

That are common problems for download programs...if you need help with this problems try to ask google first.

I do not know what an unstable w-lan is. As far as I know, my connection is perfectly stable. Everything else downloads fine. Well actually I have been getting a weird issue, were access to all webpages are briefly blocked. THat sounds like this is the problem. Could someone help me fix this?

W-lan could be unstable. What I'm talking about is the signal power (don't know if it's the right term in english) of your network. A w-lan network have 5 bars (in the list in the right corner under win7). From time to time the signal power you get could be decrease what means that you could loose your internet connection. And this is a reason that forces you to restart the download.

What causes your actual problem is hard to say. It could be wrong internet settings in your browser over some kind of firewall issue till blocked ports at your router. Or you are from a country where your government saves your mind from "wrong" political opinions.  :wink:

It is hard to say and I'm not such a pro with those things.

Hey there -- Using the rev 207. Awesome mod.

Is it just me, or are the Italian troop trees still using the latin language (I assume it's latin) rather than the English translation? Is that intended, or a bug?

Probably one moder doesn't know that another did. From that one bug on other. Lack of feet between an armor and boots already tens versions don't notice. And sent NPS behind the right of board don't come back.

The subversion...so there wont be no major updates as the mod is technically halting. Just updates on weapons armours and minor stuff right?

ok like my download just stops at 1398.41. not my net. not my fire wall. It has to be something on your guys end sorry to say but thats the only thing i  can think of.

Well one bug in REV 207, is that some soldiers,not many mind you, are missing their hips. I fought a group of bandits and there were 1 or 2 "hipsters" haha..... K probably knows about this so I did not post about it, but now that you are talking about problems. :mrgreen:

Where's THE download link for the mod. I haven't really seen any download-link that hasn't said "Not supported" or "Outdated"...:C I wanna get this mod, but I can'txD

Back
Top Bottom