The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Glycerius said:
Battles tend now to end after 150 deaths and carry on repeatedly until a player gives up or one side loses, like Native. I increased my battlesize, and that removes this worry. I wish the biggest manorial castle would be fixed. There is a path, but the units cannot find it. I think that scene needs more work to resolve that.

I don't know if that has someting to do with the presetting of only 2 reinforcements waves in the *mod settings* ingame. The ones you can change thrue the camp menu. There is some setting to let it be unlimited numbers? Was it 0?

I had it on 99.
But after last rev 199, I looked to see if any new options are inbound and there I notice that the reinforcements waves stay on number 2.

Before you guys hang up your Spurs, please make these fixes:

- Kuauik please revert the woman's faces to native as you said you would, 
- Kuauik please add eyes to the new Great Helms that you added,
- Please fix the floating [New] Rus Helmet,
- Some Cuman and Kettle Helmets don't have market images, just blank slot with title, quality,and price, yet when picked and placed have image on character,
- Eastern Infantry Helmet and Byzantine Helmet slot image are upside down,
- Stely A) doesn't have arrows next to it B) in battles, the strely quiver is upside down and not attached to the archer, just floating next to him,
- Please remove the big black block wall thing in the Croatian villages that is behind the hill on the right, it looks horrendous
- Any chance for more varied Manor / Village layout and look like in pre - 0.97 before you hang it up? Why did they change, they looked amazing, now they are all clone villages.

Spitfire84 said:

- Some Cuman and Kettle Helmets don't have market images, just blank slot with title, quality,and price, yet when picked and placed have image on character,
- Stely A) doesn't have arrows next to it B) in battles, the strely quiver is upside down and not attached to the archer, just floating next to him,
- Please remove the big black block wall thing in the Croatian villages that is behind the hill on the right, it looks horrendous
- Any chance for more varied Manor / Village layout and look like in pre - 0.97 before you hang it up? Why did they change, they looked amazing, now they are all clone villages.

I do hope at some point they at least make a final SVN update for a few vital things. It would be a real shame to spend so many years on something and leave it incomplete in the end. At least let someone willing attempt to fix some things before the complete end. As long as society stays together and I have a computer I will play this mod, unless Bannerlord produces something better, if so, it would be a long time after the initial release.

Spitfire84 said:

This my very favorite mod  :grin: so please fix the last few details.
I totally agree with Spitfire84.
Women faces are all alike  :???:, please change back to vanilla.
and the rest as well.

Bla bla bla, stop with the nagging already. I personally do not have the time these days to do any modding. And I rather spend my little free time doing other unproductive things - like drinking beer or sleeping. I'll get to it eventually and fix the broken things. But I'll do it when I'm ready for it - as I mentioned in some other threads. Hopefully it won't take too long.

In the meantime:
- Woman faces will stay, because i like how you dislike them.
- what big black block thing?
- In the recent versions - new manor scene has been added and no changes to the villages was done. What do you want from me? I hope it hurts you a lot more then me.

DrTomas said:
Bla bla bla, stop with the nagging already. I personally do not have the time these days to do any modding. And I rather spend my little free time doing other unproductive things - like drinking beer or sleeping. I'll get to it eventually and fix the broken things. But I'll do it when I'm ready for it - as I mentioned in some other threads. Hopefully it won't take too long.

In the meantime:
- In the recent versions - new manor scene has been added and no changes to the villages was done. What do you want from me? I hope it hurts you a lot more then me.

We want closure!  :lol: :mrgreen: No all kidding aside, with creating such a great mod, I believe you have a cult on your hands, and there is no altar around! LOL. When people really enjoy something they get opinionated about it, and come to expect precedents to remain static. Women are passionate creatures, ( so are historic gamers) they nag a lot all the time, and when they do, you gotta leave. Take 3 months off, Carpe diem man!

DrTomas said:

In the meantime:
O. K. First of all I'm happy that you are still alive and / or not kidnapped by aliens... :wink: I think that we all miss you a hell lot. Me personally I feel like an orphan.. We will wait for you pa come buck home quickly..(as possible)  :cry: :roll:.. :razz:

Well Pa wants a tablet, so he could pretend he's working on his trip in Sweden, but actually he would play Angry Birds instead. Because of that I'd sell you to slavery, son! If only it was legal. :sad:

DrTomas said:

In the meantime:

Take all your time you want man, you and the rest of the team have given so much for the mod (and for te people who plays it) for free, that you all deserve to do what you want. Go and drink gallons of beer and lay with all the midde-age whores you want! We will wait for your final return as long as necesary.  :razz:

Hey, amazing mod! but I have a problem when I'm enlisted. The payday is always at 23 March 1257, and I'm in April :S I don't know why, but I can't raise my rank or get the pay.
Sorry my English, I'm Spanish, and I hope somebody can help me. (I have a friend and he has the same problem)

ColinBencroff said:
Hey, amazing mod! but I have a problem when I'm enlisted. The payday is always at 23 March 1257, and I'm in April :S I don't know why, but I can't raise my rank or get the pay.
Sorry my English, I'm Spanish, and I hope somebody can help me. (I have a friend and he has the same problem)
Don't be sorry you're spanish  :wink: I have seen the same thing with the date but pay seem to come anyway after one week. And promotion as well after some time. Just be patient :roll:

crusader1223 said:
easy answer is done by a saying,,,,from my country south africa.

KINGS RULE KINGDOMS. SO ----- RULE COUNTRIES.

Are you trying to say a kingdom isn't a country?

Or are you trying to imply a count rules a country? Because a count rules a COUNTY.

DrTomas said:

In the meantime:

I wasn't trying to nag, just pointing out a few things that I have noticed that I believed needed to be changed while playing version 199. But since it seems like both you and Kuauik have quit the mod cold turkey for the time being then ok, don't need to point out any thing since won't be addressed.

As far as the big block thing, it is only in the villages of the Balkans. It looked like it was meant to be city walls, but they have alleys and wooden windows, anyway it is behind the hill on the right which has a walled monastery on top. Was just wondering what it was and why it looks SO different from the rest of the buildings in the village?

What I want from you, nothing since you want nothing but to be left alone from your fans.
As far as hurting me, sorry but no it doesn't hurt me. 

P.S. great mod and thanks for making it.

I notice a funny thing. If you free a prisoner in a Moslem city, the people side with you against the guards. Punches no longer have any effect, although kicks do, so nearly all of them die.

:grin:

It happens in one savegame and not another from 1 game week earlier. Odd. Must be savegame error.

Back
Top Bottom