The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

DrTomas said:
Spitfire84 said:
What I want from you, nothing since you want nothing but to be left alone from your fans.
I want that my fans would bring me a regular offering of beer.

One beer per modding hour on the first day back. Then after that it doubles.... exponentials rule  :idea: Glad to have you back LOL  :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I lost interest in video games long ago, except for ones that simulate history! Perhaps you need a booster BBC video. This is a great series!  :razz:        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRJuBc_PlXY

stevehoos said:
DrTomas said:
Spitfire84 said:
What I want from you, nothing since you want nothing but to be left alone from your fans.
I want that my fans would bring me a regular offering of beer.

One beer per modding hour on the first day back. Then after that it doubles.... exponentials rule  :idea: Glad to have you back LOL  :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I lost interest in video games long ago, except for ones that simulate history! Perhaps you need a booster BBC video. This is a great series!  :razz:        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRJuBc_PlXY
Those Youtube comments, worst warzone in history.(the comment section)

I've had an issue in rev203:
in battle, troops don't respond to orders anymore, and if continuing meddling with orders, they happen to respond, then it doesn't let me use the crossbow anymore..  it keeps switching back to the lance...(I got a light crossbow and an heraldic lance..)

Naughtius Maximus said:
I've had an issue in rev203:
in battle, troops don't respond to orders anymore, and if continuing meddling with orders, they happen to respond, then it doesn't let me use the crossbow anymore..  it keeps switching back to the lance...(I got a light crossbow and an heraldic lance..)

I love the news that you have done this revision and frankly it is a great update, so I wanna lead off by saying 'thank you!' But I've had similar issues with troops with rev 203, troops are not responding / obeying their commands given. I tell them to hold positions and try to get them into ranks but they charge right on ahead and I am left holding nothing but my d**k in my hands, so I have to gallop ahead to catch up and help out in the fight, which usually goes bad because they are unprepared, undisciplined and not responding to my orders when I give them to switch weapons for melee combat.

Rev 199 savegames load in 203. The player does not lose his kingdom, which is still correctly listed in the notes. However, the player is listed as having multiple husbands and wives, both polyandry and polygamy. :shock:

I will start a new game. I have backed up my rev 199 empire.

Glycerius said:
Rev 199 savegames load in 203. The player does not lose his kingdom, which is still correctly listed in the notes. However, the player is listed as having multiple husbands and wives, both polyandry and polygamy. :shock:

Rev 203 has introduced a whole set of new issues, it seems? I am not sure? Can anyone confirm this? Just making sure it is not me. 

stevehoos said:
Glycerius said:

Rev 203 has introduced a whole set of new issues, it seems? I am not sure? Can anyone confirm this? Just making sure it is not me.

Hi

So far, after starting a new game, the only issues I have noticed are that nearly all the units are now translated into English, at least the ones around Constantinople and that general area. Also there seems to be less noble companions, and they are not culturally customised like in the previous subversion. Constantinople still has no accessible prison. Formations seems to be little fussier, and perhaps more complex. Units charge and then return to formation. That is probably working as designed. Overall, the annoying and significant bugs are gone, and the issues now are minor irritations. So far, anyhow.

There seems to be issue where if you assist a custodes patrol of another kingdom, and prisoner lords are taken, the dialogue of the prisoners and custodes get mangled. For instance, I helped an Imperium Romaniae custodes patrol against an attack by Strategos Nikeforos Blemmydes. First, there was the patrol with the option to wish them well or attack them. Next I saw the Strategos, and the same dialogue. I did not want a new war with a friendly kingdom for my new kingdom, so I wished him well. I might have freed a hostile lord, but the dialogue made it unclear what was happening.

Updated to Rev 205

Harlots now have mustaches and cute little beards.  Weren't so appealing before - now even less!

Thanks for all your hard work - thanks for many hours of game play.

Now 207, the little errors of rev203 have been cleared up, and it seems savegame compatible with a rev203 game.

Thanks

Thank you Othr [Kuauik | DrT too, if you worked on it] for continuing the updates and revision for this mod for a lil longer. Keep up the brilliant work.

Rev 209

Still don't understand transition from Faris al Bedough Murtaziqa (Proficiencies 150)  to Sharif Fusan al Arab (Proficiency 0)?

Lose effectiveness with promotion?  On purpose or by accident?

Epicrules said:
crusader1223 said:
easy answer is done by a saying,,,,from my country south africa.

KINGS RULE KINGDOMS. SO ----- RULE COUNTRIES.

Are you trying to say a kingdom isn't a country?

Or are you trying to imply a count rules a country? Because a count rules a COUNTY.

I was trying to joke,,,,, don't write it , say it ( i know that a count rules a county ) .ps remove the O.

Back
Top Bottom