The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

i just download latest version n start a new game..but whenever i try to save game after battles its crash always...it happens espacially after every battles..any idea? ....thx

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Hmm, could someone make:
-The Complete Idiot's Guide to: Reinstalling M&B:W and not letting Steam update to 1151 but manually install 1143 instead.
I tried some previous mentioned theories and f**cked things up..  :oops:
:smile:

does steam version have serial key to game? coz you could download 1143 version somewhere (though might be hard to find... atleast legal version  :roll:)

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Hmm, could someone make:
-The Complete Idiot's Guide to: Reinstalling M&B:W and not letting Steam update to 1151 but manually install 1143 instead.
I tried some previous mentioned theories and f**cked things up..  :oops:
:smile:

It's rather easy, go to the download page on taleworlds, klick on the latest download, this is where you get to http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1152.exe, cancel the download. Now, in the address bar in your browser simply edit the version to 1143, hit enter and you can download it. Works for every version you want to download. And download it to some other place than your steam folder, I have it placed directly onto the desktop for instance, or create a new folder for it and place it there.

Or just klick on the link below

http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe

oguznord said:
i just download latest version n start a new game..but whenever i try to save game after battles its crash always...it happens espacially after every battles..any idea? ....thx

Something that helped me in previous versions about the same problem
was to quick save pressing  f5.

I just started my first game since pre 10, and I cant find companions.  I used the tavern keeper, and sent a messenger to one.  Now I have a message that he has arrived but I cant find them.  Where are they?

Scotterius said:
I just started my first game since pre 10, and I cant find companions.  I used the tavern keeper, and sent a messenger to one.  Now I have a message that he has arrived but I cant find them.  Where are they?

You will only be able to recruit companions if you are a lord to some faction, or to be more precise, if you own a village. Then go into your village and pick the menu item "invite some nobles to a hunt" or something like that. Then you'll be redirected to a new scene where 6 guys are standing around a fire place, they are your companions. Go to them and hire them. If you lose a battle and you've lost them, you can find them in your village again - you don't have to travel around in order to find companions.

crusader1223 said:
hi there
check your settings,,,,depth of trees & etc etc, probably running outa ram

and

WHAT NEW VERSION IS THIS - where do i get it

Second this , I downloaded this Mod about 2 weeks ago , following the "Idiot guide" and I have version 0.96 Beta? confused .

Well, by 096beta I guess you mean the version that's printed on the starting screen in the game or some such? Currently, the latest revision is rev90, look here if you don't know which revision is the most up to date http://code.google.com/p/dev1257/source/list?num=25. This means, if you successfully followed the 'complete idiots installation guide' for the Tortoise SVN, then just go into your modules folder, right klick on dev1257 and do an update and you'll have the latest version. But be careful, a new game is required upon updating to rev90.

Strange thing happened when I wanted to arm and equip companions. An invisible item appeared in (first their and then my) inventory.  :???: It is noted as "Invalid item", it's one handed and costs 1 denar. I couldn't close inventory until i dropped it in it (and because of item's invisibility all I saw was a cursor).
It can be sold to a merchants.  :???:

It looks like this:
mb2hj.jpg

Disco Ninja said:
Strange thing happened when I wanted to arm and equip companions. An invisible item appeared in (first their and then my) inventory.  :???: It is noted as "Invalid item", it's one handed and costs 1 denar. I couldn't close inventory until i dropped it in it (and because of item's invisibility all I saw was a cursor).
It can be sold to a merchants.  :???:

It looks like this:
mb2hj.jpg

Yeah, had the same happening in my game.

First off, go to the camp menu, manage your companions' equipment, tell them to keep current weapon. Where there's written (INVALID ITEM), change it to 1-handed weapon, or something. Then open their single inventories, grab the INVALID ITEM, which you can move, trash it, then equip the companions as you wish. Finally, once this is done, you can go back to the menu, tell them not to update their equipment or repeat the operation by simply changing the 1-handed slot with Keep current. Bit complicated but it solves the loop of Invalid Items :razz:

Back
Top Bottom