The 95th Rifles

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woelfie

Master Knight
headerrlt.png

We are a group of relaxed players who don't go crazy over power or historical accurate-ness, However that doesn't mean we don't like discipline, Just use your brain when we play and we'll be fine :wink:.

Historical Stuff :wink:
In 1800, an "Experimental Corps of Riflemen", was raised by Colonel Coote Manningham and Lieutenant-Colonel the Hon. William Stewart, drawn from officers and other ranks from drafts of a variety of British regiments. The Corps differed in several regards from the Line infantry of the British Army. Most significantly, the "Rifles" were armed with the formidable Baker rifle, which was more accurate and of longer range than the musket, although it took longer to load. As the rifle was shorter than the musket, it was issued with a 21-inch sword-bayonet.

Teamspeak

Ranks
Picture
captainqq.png

sergeanty.png

corporalq.png

bugler.png

rifleman.png

recruitn.png

linecpt.png

linesgt.png

lineprivate.png
Requirements
Captain
Leader of the regiment.
Expected to keep the men in line
and have maximum effectiveness
of the regiment.

Serjeant
A Scout of Sorts and SIC should
the Officer fall. They are expected
to keep the Corporal's doing their
job properly and taking trainings
if the officer is not available.

Corporal
The Corporal keeps the other members
of the regiment in line and obeying orders
They are the third line of command should
the SIC die.

Bugler
The Musician.

Private
One of the best shots in the army.

Recruit
A Novice but good shot none the less.

Roster
captj.png
Captain - Wolfstar
sgtwi.png
Serjeant - RogueRyan
cple.png
  Corporal - Unchosen
pte.png
  Rifleman - Romes
pte.png
  Rifleman - Krimdor
pte.png
  Rifleman - Ryan
pte.png
  Rifleman - Gokiller
pte.png
  Rifleman - Lcatt
pte.png
  Rifleman - Toasty/Cauliflower
Recruit - Sharpe
Recruit - Warhound2
Recruit - Gutsman
Recruit - Perkins

Recruitment
If you would like to apply copy this template and fill it out outside the bold bb code.
Code:
[b]Ingame Name - [/b]
[b]Any Experience? - [/b]
[b]Steam Account - [/b]

Note: All Pictures in this thread were created by me. The Uniform template was originally not mine but I have modified each and everyone of them which makes them my own work. If you would like to use them send me a PM :razz:

Wolf.​

In game Name - 1ste_Flank_Kpt_Romes
Any Experience? - Second in command of the dutch flanquers,and experience in many other mods
Steam Account - 1ste_Flank_Kpt_Romes
PS: Not sure when ill make battles and such since I have other regiments to do things in.

Romes_legion said:
In game Name - 1ste_Flank_Kpt_Romes
Any Experience? - Second in command of the dutch flanquers,and experience in many other mods
Steam Account - 1ste_Flank_Kpt_Romes
PS: Not sure when ill make battles and such since I have other regiments to do things in.

*Accepted

Welcome to the regiment, whenever we get ingame these are your tags for the battles :razz:

95th_Rfm_Romes

Connzcdf said:
I have to admit I LOVE the uniform pictures for the ranks. Good luck!

Thanks Connz, I originally made them for MM 95th but they were never used so I decided to use them now :wink:. Took about 4 hours to customise each of them :wink:.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome guys :razz:

Wolf.

arrrrrr - always the 95th Rfiles  - hate Sharpe cause of that  :wink: Why not another british rifle regiment like the 60th or the 2nd LB KGL ?
But of course good luck and the rank-pictures are realy cool

Herr_Wolff said:
arrrrrr - always the 95th Rfiles  - hate Sharpe cause of that  :wink: Why not another british rifle regiment like the 60th or the 2nd LB KGL ?
But of course good luck and the rank-pictures are realy cool

The reason I choose 95th is because I was in them in MM for 1 and a half years. I more like to start up on a different mod as I left them and besides, There'll always be a 95th :wink:.

PS. Thanks for the support

Wolf.

Ingame Name - Warhound2
Any Experience? - played some MM and im signed up for waterloo fight.
Steam Account - warhound22

You always know exactly what i'm thinking Mr Krimdor.

I expect all you vets to decimate the French during the event, you all will do Old Praetorian proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom