Resolved Textures/Grass LOD

Users who are viewing this thread

gostavee

Recruit
Hello Tale Worlds,
- First thank you for all the hard work you've been doing..and thank you for finally let us play Bannerlord before we die of old age :grin:.
- Now the issue in short is about textures/grass LOD, I know you guys did that to optimize the game as much as possible.
- But that cause the game to not look very good, textures popping up and grass drawing in short distance does not really look good (it's annoying and not very immersive).
- So please if you can do something about that, maybe add an option for it (grass draw distance & texture LOD) in the performance menu ?
- Or if it's already there and we can do it from the engine configuration file please provide some advice/tips on how to do it..and thanks again for all the great work you did and still doing :smile:

Alright I'll replay to myself, I found out that you can control this (currntly) from a file named "flora_kinds.xml".
the file path is:
root game dir -> modules -> Native -> ModuleData -> flora_kinds.xml

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom