Tell us about the average thing that is assaulting your thought fortress.

Users who are viewing this thread

In the end, I have decided to buy one of the small Turans from EBay (which will go nicely with my 1/72 WW2 Hunnish infantry), and not to chase the Steam Sale deals this winter in exchange.
I look forward to putting that thing together.

For the last two days I've been absolutely convinced someone is with me in the building, but I've never seen anything except in the corner of my eye. I think they do stuff to me when I sleep because I have absolutely horrendous nightmares and wake up bruised.

Untitled. said:
For the last two days I've been absolutely convinced someone is with me in the building, but I've never seen anything except in the corner of my eye. I think they do stuff to me when I sleep because I have absolutely horrendous nightmares and wake up bruised.
Its the Outsiders.
You have been chosen.

Untitled. said:
Oh, I saw that in a movie once.  Then screws began coming loose on their own, doors refused to stay closed, banging started in the basement until finally this slug-like creature with the head of a goat wrapped the victim in slug juice which solidified into a cocoon.  Then he carried him off, tucked behind his horns.

And this is happening now you say?

Untitled. said:

That's legitimately terrifying. Hope nothing bad happens. Maybe leave your phone on recording or something. Or move. Or get a roomate.

Untitled. said:

Just cut off an arm and tie a chainsaw on the stump.

Sheesh, kids these days. So helpless.

What is this, Youtube?!

5982ad33283a75240fa111ddc9d3fc8e.png

Oh...

Back
Top Bottom