Tell us about the average thing that is assaulting your thought fortress.

Users who are viewing this thread

jacobhinds said:
Bluehawk said:
Now arrange four of those in a grid.
9rAnxrC.gif
9rAnxrC.gif
9rAnxrC.gif
9rAnxrC.gif

There was a feminist rally here today. It happened to be in the city square,and there was a band, so i went there.
There was a sign with a word on it : "homolesbotransophobia" :lol: (and travesticide)
Apparently lesbophobia is different to mere homophobia because it has a drop of misoginia in it.
The band was kind of bluesy. The lyrics were the classic baby baby girl ****. I think it was unironic. Also they had a song called chinese sacrifice "because we couldnt make anything rhyme with jewish sacrifice" and then they said something about palestine.

having two threads with the same concept is confusing me I don't know where to post any more, anyway

Mom is really sick, she felt unconscious in the hospital where she went with the old lady that she takes care off and it's in really bad shape, I gonna have to take care of her for the time being. Well there goes my school break with no problemo just chilleno

I have a nvidia geforce GTX 650.
One game i want to play require a nvidia geforce GTX 460 as the minimum.

But canyourunit tell me i can't run the game.
Why?

I have 1g VRAM just like the 460.
Why can't i run the game?

They are telling me my card is too **** for the game.

Video RAM is only one of the factors contributing to whether a game will run. The 460 has a more powerful graphics proccessor. The game will probably run, and it might run 'fine', but you definitely won't be running it on high settings and possibly with low/unstable framerates.

I haven't heard from my girlfriend today since 4am (I was at someone's 40-year birthday, he'd brewed a bunch of beer for the occasion and... Yeah. She'd already started her day by then, seven hour time difference.)  She's probably just sleeping because her sleep schedule is pretty ****ed. But she was complaining about a painful rash yesterday, and I can't help but worry.

EDIT: ha, false alarm. Should have known.

Gotta ask now, what's so special about hungarian tanks that they tickle your fancy that much? I don't know much about them, except they look like cubic buckets. And if they had a decent amount of battle provess, I'd probably have heard about that from militaristic-nationalistic friends.

Back
Top Bottom