Technical problems and some improvements that should be made

Users who are viewing this thread

aegar666

Recruit
Hey everyone,

made this account just to be able to post this.
So I quit playing SP for quite some time, because it was simply not fun to play.
I returned few days ago and what I noticed is that in big battles (hasn't happened in small battles, in towns, or on campaign map) I get this weird graphics glitch where everything turns black, horse mane and tail turn into some bright LSD infused light and I can't see anything.
When the battle is over, everything is fine. I should add, this does not happen in every big battle, but often enough for it to be annoying. And no, my PC isn't bad, I can run the game on highest settings just fine.

As for the improvements, I'll only post 2-3, as I should make a sepparate thread for a longer list:
- soldiers should use both ladders, or all ladders on a siege tower in sieges (I have watched every siege in my playthrough and they all go for 1 ladder. At first, they use both, then just decide the other one doesn't exist. Also, when the siege tower arrives at the walls, the first soldier who climbs up SHOULD NOT lower the bridge asap...wait for everyone to get up, THEN lower it...super annoying and usually results in siege tower being flooded with deffenders.
- I know it's probably the way Vlandia works, but does Derthert REALLY need to take every town for himself?
- small quality of life improvements

Back
Top Bottom