Is the fire ballista supposed to be different when shooting troops from the regular ballista? The effect seems the same. on 1.2.+ Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel like when I fire into a group of enemies with the fire ballista, I don't kill any more enemies in a shot then I do with the normal ballista. It also doesn't seem like you get a bigger hit box when shooting at a single target, it feels exactly as hard. Now this might be a Mandela effect, but didn't you used to get some AOE effect and get more kills firing the fire-ballista into groups? Or could it be the opposite, where the normal ballista has been improved and now is as good as the fire version? Either way they seem the same to me. I suppose there is a possibility that fire version only does more damage to gear, but that's silly an useless as who would use a ballista in the camp siege shoot out, it gets blown up too fast. Ballista is for killing in live battle.

I feel like when I fire into a group of enemies with the fire ballista, I don't kill any more enemies in a shot then I do with the normal ballista. It also doesn't seem like you get a bigger hit box when shooting at a single target, it feels exactly as hard. Now this might be a Mandela effect, but didn't you used to get some AOE effect and get more kills firing the fire-ballista into groups? Or could it be the opposite, where the normal ballista has been improved and now is as good as the fire version? Either way they seem the same to me. I suppose there is a possibility that fire version only does more damage to gear, but that's silly an useless as who would use a ballista in the camp siege shoot out, it gets blown up too fast. Ballista is for killing in live battle.
VEry important question...

Back
Top Bottom