TDCR_TWW Official Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon_PW said:
well i was banned from the sever via a rage poll for killing a randomer. is there anyway to remove polling? any plug in etc?
And Simon when were you banned? I have not been online all of today and My ban list has nobody on it. I won't be online until tomorrow.

TDC_Overlord said:
Simon_PW said:
well i was banned from the sever via a rage poll for killing a randomer. is there anyway to remove polling? any plug in etc?
And Simon when were you banned? I have not been online all of today and My ban list has nobody on it. I won't be online until tomorrow.

was unbanned and now im banned again lmao damn rage polls btw you need more admins in the mornings its just a random fest..

Simon_PW said:
TDC_Overlord said:
Simon_PW said:

was unbanned and now im banned again lmao damn rage polls btw you need more admins in the mornings its just a random fest..

In the weekends i will be on at morning almost everytime

TDC_Sigurd said:
Why aren't I on the admin team?  :roll:
I feel I don't need any administrators until v0.18 comes out. But I agree it is chaos in the mornings so I will need one administrator online whilst I am at school. That may be Caesar or Simon. Sigurd  assure you that when the next version comes out you will get the spot. I feel that at the moment theres no point attempting to achieve a high playerbase on a somehwat outdated version of this mod.

Marios and Xristos you will read this and you may be angry at what I am about to say. The truth is you troll constantly as administrators, always slaying one anoter and other players without reason, and then coming to me and raging when you are told off. You are no different as players, these past few days you have both pushed me to the limit. Marios your friend Greece paticularly angered me, apparently I'm racist towards Greek people because I slew him for randomly attacking a player. Nobody like him will ever be accepeted as an administrator.

@Marios You may try again in a few months to become administrator if I carry on for that long. Xristos and Phillipas were correct that you are a heavy abuser.

@Xristos I may have to have a lengthy discussion with you about your attidtude towards me when I'm already pushing the limits. You will not be decided upon until 3 or 4 weeks after v0.18 has been released. You will disagree, but I feel you have a negative impact on my servers future and even though you are a good friend, I cannot let that continue. Throughout your time as administrator on TDC (including the PW TDC) I have reeived several complaints concerning you. Simply not acceptable. You don't just troll attack other administrators on an enormous scale, but you take it to the players as well.

@Phillipas you future as an administrator is assured and you have prooven yourself as being capable.

@Simon You made a few mistakes on the original TDC, but I would be gald to accept you when v0.18 comes out as you did proove yourself on the PW TDC.

@Xristos (again) You may come to me in steam whenever you feel, but when I am ready to let you start again you must start with a fresh attitude, any more trollish behaviour and it's the end of the road.

It's about time I popped up and started organising my administrators more. You all come to me complaining at any given time but you all make more mistakes than I do. It's time for that to end. I do not like growing too close to administrators I have, it makes them feel as if they can do whatever the hell they want. I would much rather recut veteran administrators that I have no relation with.

That's everything I have to say. Please make sure you read all of this thouroughly and fully understand the meaning behind my words.

Thanks

Darrell.

Awesome to hear that, it's totally okay that it's first at the version 0.18, so I can learn the mod and stuff - By the way, it's your decision. Nice you cleared it up so, everyone know it.

Thanks

I will be having a word with Shredzorz ASAP about possible administrator powers in future versions. At the moment we have little power but to ban, kick and slay etc.

i recommend you to get administrators, if it wasn't so late I'd make an application myself.

I'd like to request the ban of someone, can't remember the name. He just was breaking the walls of my house down and started a ban poll for me and it passed and I got banned and he got free room to tear down my house. I'd like him removed from the face of this mod.
My name was Otto_from_Sweden

Darrell you do know that my timezone means that i am on when you sleep too?

Here's a status report on some of the day:

Came to the server, some people on, some randoming, I stopped it from spreading

It stayed like this for a while, until me and the whole server decided to have some team duels, we did this all orderly, and no accidental shots when we weren't firing happened.

I left after some rounds of duels, however one of my friends ushered me to come back saying that there was a dispute.

Turns out they stopped dueling and someone randomed someone and they killed back, i eventually settled it and got the ones who randomed and trolled banned (through popular opinion polls)

After everything settled we all rped, some newer people asked me questions about crafting, they ended up making a stable that was pretty cool in my opinion, i made a frame of a limestone house,which I plan to finish tommorow, than finally the last people left and we had a short duel for fun, and they I departed.

I think this was very fun and in my opinion i handled it quite well, however i would suggest for admins actually given powers as i had to pretend to everyone on the server that i had the power to kick and ban, but if someone defies that and i can't kick him, big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom