TDCR_TWW Official Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm pretty much here, please contact me on the online support chat.

Its normal you cannot upload a folder if you don't compress it, when your using the file manager.
Use an FTP client, like FileZilla if you want to upload it directly. Or alternately you can ask one of the OGS staff to upload  the module for you (if there is a download link).

Please go to our website and use the online support, I'm waiting there so I can personally explain how to upload content to your server.

Thank you.

TDC_Overlord said:
Chegy said:
Neville said:
TDC_Overlord said:
Neville said:
http://www.onlygameservers.com/

Try them there cheapest I've seen!
Sure they are legit? Know anyone who is with them?

I'm personally not with them, I'm with Orypo but I didn't know about these when I went with Eamonn. They have a forum post if you want a link to that as well?

We are a registered LLC business. Come to our site and contact us. One of our staff will be more then happy to help you with anything you need regarding Game servers, or TeamSpeak 3 Virtual Voice servers.
I bought a server and it's really ******* me off. I go to modules and upload a file and it does not let you upload whole modules to your ftp modules folder. WTF? seriously im mad right now. When i double click on TWW V0.17 to upload it it just takes me to the contents of that  file.

Perhaps you need to zip it up in a .zip or .rar?

Problem was solved :smile:

Basically if someone is uploading files over the control panel, more files at once, its more practical just to zip them ore use a FTP client as filezilla.

Chegy said:
Problem was solved :smile:

Basically if someone is uploading files over the control panel, more files at once, its more practical just to zip them ore use a FTP client as filezilla.

Wait are you saying he solved the problem already? Or did I jut say the solution?

Sorry was at school all day. It was up last night (about 17 hours ago) before i went to bed. I closed it so I could use today to fully plan it all out.

1.Your Steam Name: MrFreak700
2.Nationality: German
3.How long have you played TWW mod? 30min but i can learn stuff fast
4.Do you know any of our current administrators? i know you darrel, i know all admins i think
5.Do you have any administrator experience? yes i was admin on TDC. I really like the server but its down now
6. Why do you wish to join the team? Because i like it to help people make them smile in the face. Its hard to make a server without randomers but i would try to make my best to make it free and one of the best wild west servers ever.
7.Are you a member of The Wild Wind Community on steam? Yes

great game very glichy and alot of randomers... just like pw but all in all a great sever just need to get the randomers under control hopefully you get more admins to sort that out cant wait for 1.8

Simon_PW said:
great game very glichy and alot of randomers... just like pw but all in all a great sever just need to get the randomers under control hopefully you get more admins to sort that out cant wait for 1.8
It's very hard. I have no idea wth is going on at times because of the text bug.

I have some complaints, first of all, why is it not on survival mode? It needs to be on survival mode for it to be actually fun to play.

Oh and why didn't you use the custom map i sent you? It's much larger and has more than one resource deposit.

Caesar15 said:
I have some complaints, first of all, why is it not on survival mode? It needs to be on survival mode for it to be actually fun to play.

Oh and why didn't you use the custom map i sent you? It's much larger and has more than one resource deposit.

+10000000

Caesar15 said:

Your version did not work correctly with the server box. Survival mode is the  proper mode and prevents spam building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom