TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

He certainly is.

"I grabbed the ***** first, it is the best *****, the scientists have told me this, the best and my grab was the best of any American president- and they're all saying that, the Democrats, the Republican party, the scientists. So give all those minors here, Pope- that's not his real name by the way, did you know that? I found out the other day; fake name, fake news. Give me those children."

"Lessons have been learned, and we will advise priests that can't handle the temptation, to interact with children only through intermediaries, like legit pimps on the dark web." - Pope Francis

Leaked Vaticano's internal email communication ?
You need to push boundaries in order to reform the Church. Pope Francis reminded us that you can't spell "dysfunction" without "fun".

Edit: Hopefully you guys are not offended by somewhat dark pedo jokes, especially if you are familiar with Bert and Ernie memes, which will probably get one muted here.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's been doing this for a while now.

Punting out ships is the easy part, though. I wonder if they can supply them all with spare parts, properly trained sailors, and maintenance without jamming things up.
IIRC, the Soviet Union started developing issues with running continuous operations around the late 70s or so. And the US might be having a few hiccups for similar reasons at the moment.

But what is that when compared to the mighty SPACE FORCE
giphy.gif

"He that was placed with a hot choir boy alone in a room and didn't get a raging boner, let him first cast a stone." - Pope Francis
This is funny because one of the, if not most, important figures of Catholic Church in Poland said, during the sermon, in a church, with government officials sitting there, because of course they were, about bishop accused of hushing the child molestation scandals "So, a priest sinned? Well, okay, he sinned. Who was never tempted?" (paraphrasing, because the sentence doesn't translate well).

Dear Fellow Countryman,
Let me start from saying i have nothing against you, but i believe you were a little bit to mild in what you said :wink:

This mother***er Rydzyk, you called a priest .. he is not important church figure (he is purely a businessman). Some people doubt he was ever ordained. He just takes loads of money from the government (who allowed this!) to run a sect of grandmas started by himself. He owns radio, television, and other enterprises. He knows how to steal money from poor people (who unfortunately are stupid enough to give him those money.

I believe better translation is:
"So what?.... that the priest sinned, who has never had temptations".

All in all. Polish church is a joke and a pedophile eden. It has done so much cruelty to the people. Whenever i see a priest i want to puke on him.The more i read and see. I believe this is one of the organizations (TOP 3) that should be legally forbiden to operate. Amen.

Poland is f*cked, just read about the grim legislative agenda of the ultra-conservative rulers. First they banned abortion, now they are legalizing domestic violence and then they'll try to ban divorce (or make it very hard). It's getting harder to be a normal person there.
I'll pray for you guys. :mrgreen:

Poland is f*cked, just read about the grim legislative agenda of the ultra-conservative rulers. First they banned abortion, now they are legalizing domestic violence and then they'll try to ban divorce (or make it very hard). It's getting harder to be a normal person there.
I'll pray for you guys. :mrgreen:
Every help is very much appreciated... but please choose the proper chaos lord.

Back
Top Bottom