TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

BNS Marko said:
You don't get it Gest, Roman was not just a madman...he was also alt-right  :iamamoron:
That would be evident as Axel von Fersen (Roman's distant relative and equally mad) died as a result of a huge #BashTheFash rally.

The highest court in Venezuela essentially gave themselves all parliamentary power :lol:
Good news for that little Maduro bugger. Takes away all official power from his enemies.

Also not the first time that court has done things for him.
Be it calling the majority of the opposition illegal or taking away their immunity.

Serpent Of Eden said:
satan is fictional.
Can't say the same for the guy in his avatar.
Satanists are real, so it means that you most probably torture small animals during your daily worship.
What I mean is, you shouldn't hate Dystopian for having an obscure historical ******* as an avatar. You should hate him for his personality.

That honestly sounds pretty run-of-the-mill for the Russian civil war. It reminds me of masterborn going on about how horrible the Finnish Whites prison camps were, yet forgetting that both the *Red Finns and Russian revolutionaries (both contemporary and later) adopted very similar methods. *This is important as he was arguing that the Red Finns didn't have camps at that level.

Wellenbrecher said:
The highest court in Venezuela essentially gave themselves all parliamentary power :lol:
Good news for that little Maduro bugger. Takes away all official power from his enemies.

Also not the first time that court has done things for him.
Be it calling the majority of the opposition illegal or taking away their immunity.

The guy is a walking leftist latin-american populist leader stereotype, a sad joke of a clown by all means. Really worrying to have such a guy in the helm of a time bomb nation like Venezuela.

Goulashnikov said:
That honestly sounds pretty run-of-the-mill for the Russian civil war. It reminds me of masterborn going on about how horrible the Finnish Whites prison camps were, yet forgetting that both the *Red Finns and Russian revolutionaries (both contemporary and later) adopted very similar methods. *This is important as he was arguing that the Red Finns didn't have camps at that level.
The bolsheviks are horrible ****s too.
No worry, I'm not siding with the red.

Back
Top Bottom