SP - Battles & Sieges Switch control of army to sergeants instead of mass charge upon player death

Users who are viewing this thread

Robbotjam

Recruit
I dislike how your troops collectively charge the enemy if you get knocked out during a battle. There are times where I want to try to get into to thick of things in a fight but I hold myself back because I know that a few well placed arrows or a lucky javelin means that I lose half my troops in a suicidal charge. There is already some form of chain of command set up in your army thanks to sergeants, so why not just have them take over your army when you get knocked out?

It would be nice if you would switch over to playing a companion when you die. If no companions are up, then a random troop among the highest available.

It would be nice if you would switch over to playing a companion when you die. If no companions are up, then a random troop among the highest available.
That would also be a great way to handle death. It might be a bit strong from a balancing perspective since you could be very reckless with little downside, but it would be fun.

Back
Top Bottom