Sergeant Knight at Arms
Jeremus the Manslayer said:1. Have you considered changing Baheshtur's background to the Khergiz faction?
2. Any plans for new female companions? (This has probably been suggested before)
3. This is a minor thing but I noticed there is a Handgonne in the cheat menu item list. I tried it and there is no hidden proficiency for it, shouldn't there be one like with the Flintlock in the main game? (Don't judge me, Handgonnes are fun.)
Again, great mod, keep up the good work!
1. Yes. I need to find all instances of khergit and change to khergiz.
2. I hadn't thought of adding a new female character. I have, for ver. 3 added to some of the companions' skills.
3. Yes, the handgonne! The re-load animation doesn't work properly but it is fun to use. In my current version (3.0) I have changed it to a powerful arbalest.