[Strawpoll] If Taleworlds prepared another game, what you would do ?

Would you buy it or not ?

• Yes take my money

• Yes but without EA

• Yes but only if it's a third opus of Mount and Blade

• Yes but only if it's a Sandbox Game

• No

• No and i boycott them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a subject and a question that I have seen repeated on the forum, from what I have seen there is nothing concrete.

and of course :
- I'm talking about a whole new game, no extension, spin-off or other..

- imagine if the latter was announced around the end of Bannerlord's EA

I'm just doing a temperature assessment.
1520260980-risitas94.png

Last edited:
I would not even consider buying it until Bannerlord had become a reasonably well-balanced and bug-free game with missing warband features re-added, all the existing game mechanics completed, and fully functional mod tools. (And banners carried by troops.)

We know they're working on a sci-fi game, but even if they come up with the coolest looking concept ever, but don't manage to make this game a good sequel to Warband, then I'm not falling for it again. If Taleworlds are going to act like Electronic Arts does and release their games with less and less features, then I see no reason to buy games from them anymore.

Last edited:
Only if they put someone competent in charge and it's part of the Mass Effect franchise. So, that would be a no.
But imagine the massive planetary battles of ME3, the Council races against the Reapers. The amount of needed cover (crates, walls, trenches) on each battle map would be mind-boggling.

No, TW has taken any faith I've had in them and ruined it. They've shown that they either don't care or aren't interested in what long time fans want so why would I care about their next project?

Hard to answer because it depends on the game. I wouldn´t buy another game as long as Bannerlord isn´t finished.

I also will never buy any EA game of them again. But if Bannerlord is finished and they release a new finished and good game that´s interest me, then I would buy it I guess.

Last edited:
I never will buy something, if they still work on an EA. Same for other companys.
I would maybe buy a spinn off like With fire and sword, which was my favourite M&B, because of gunpowder.
But for now, no. They work so long on this. I want them to finish it. They shouldn't work on other things for this time.

I would not even consider buying it until Bannerlord had become a reasonably well-balanced and bug-free game with missing warband features re-added, all the existing game mechanics completed, and fully functional mod tools. (And banners carried by troops.)
Pretty much.
I'm not going to reward leaving a game half-finished.

I'm here only because Warband was pretty much exactly what I wanted. Bannerlord already failed to deliver what I hoped to get from a sequel to it. Why would I ever consider buying a TW game if it's not related to my interests? TW Is not a good developer in my view. I have little to no faith in them.

I would be extremely skeptical.
I would not buy EA again most likely, unless TW has shown that they've turned over a new leaf.

If the game seems good and they have good business practices yes, otherwise there is another name of on my ever growing list of boycotted companies.

Would depend on what the game was. It'd certainly be a bit disheartening if they just stopped working on Bannerlord though.

If they release it after fixing the mess in Bannerlord i would give a try but this time only after it's out for a good while so i can read reviews and watch true gameplay that won't be axed before release.

If they release another game while bannerlord's still a mess i wont touch it.

I won't be paying full price again for a TW game. If it is interesting I will simply wait and pay for it when it was on sale but I won't be a day one purchase like Bannerlord. All the good faith Warband gave is long gone.

Back
Top Bottom