Star Wars Spin off: Rogue One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Úlfheðinn said:
David Dire said:
It's not Saving Private Ryan.

I hope not, I don't need to see another half-assed war movie/circle jerk.

I'd re-watch Saving Private Ryan any day over Pirates of the caribbean 4.
But I'm also aware that Pirates of the caribbean 4 made $1.046 billion worldwide, and Saving Private Ryan made only $481.8 million.
So, I understand why they are more likely to make it more like Pirates of the caribbean 4 instead of Saving Private Ryan.

More info: Apparently the script was updated after most of the filming had already been done, so they're reshooting "roughly 40 percent of the movie."

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-rogue-one-reshoots-details-mcquarrie/

Vader is likely to do a cameo, portrayed by stunt-actor Spencer Wilding, with James Earl Jones providing the voice.

Young Han Solo is also appearing, probably in a smaller cameo, so that audiences get a first glimpse of Alden Ehrenreich. Not sure how that would work, because Rogue One is supposed to take place just before A New Hope - but maybe it's a flashback scene or something.

An elderly Jar Har Binks will also be appearing, and will have a fight scene similar in nature to Yoda's in the Prequels.

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
I'd prefer a gritty war feel to Star Wars than a fun lighthearted vomit fest. We need more grit.
Star Wars is still widely marketed to kids, though. And you can't make a gritty war movie when a large part of your target audience is 10 years old or under.

Apparently that isn't an AT-AT but a version of it called AT-ACT. Probably why the eyes windows or "eyes" of the walker are red.

That city really does look like Jerusalem when they said it's a holy city. I'm looking forward to it. Apparently Bail Organa is back in it and they were hoping to get Tarkin back in it. Even though hes dead, they were creating a CGI recreation of him, like they did with Paul Walker, but may have to cancel it since they can't get his legs...

Back
Top Bottom