Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

is there a way to get a lord of another faction to join you if you have really high relation with them. like my relation with darth vader is 48 i believe, so could he become my vassal?

Demascus said:
and i have a question, someoen said 8.3. i have 8.2 was that a typo or is there a 8.3

The 'official' release is 0.8.2 and that is what is on MBRepository.com.  But I sometimes post beta releases to get feedback from people, usually these are posted on our external forum.  For example I posted a 0.8.6 beta a few days ago, and this will probably be very close to the next official release I upload to MBR.
http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,1959.msg44864.html#msg44864

Well, I found, if one could successfully solicit new and strange place to be the commanders of the other existing factions. In this way the balance would remain in the galaxy of the commanders always the same and we could gather together in time so his favorites. One may have even the commanders could lure away from a certain popularity for money. This could also be quiet in terms of price range of a Frchters.

I think that would make the game even more insterestring.

This was translated with google translator. I hope it is understandable.

I'd test the newest beta, but I get that stupid sidewalk.brf thing, and when I've re-installed M&B, it still comes. -.-

Hey, I need to know how to train my troops if it doesn't train them automatically.

My training skill level is 3, is it taken out of the game or something? Because I'm stuck with Imperial Cadets and I keep getting killed by Jawas and such. Gets annoying...

War Veteran said:
Hey, I need to know how to train my troops if it doesn't train them automatically.

My training skill level is 3, is it taken out of the game or something? Because I'm stuck with Imperial Cadets and I keep getting killed by Jawas and such. Gets annoying...

Maybe your own character 's level is too low?

Your own level has to be bigger than the level of the people you want to train before you can train them :wink:

(and since you're getting killed by Jawa's, I assume your level isn't very high)

Hokie,
I've gotten the .8.6 work, but at Kashyyk, and Bothawui, when I suddenly turned after the militia came after me because I 'accidently' (  :grin: ) killed some civilians, the game just shut down. Might be bug, I dunno.

CC-4361 Lux said:
:evil: THERE'S A BLOODY NOTE AT STARTUP!!! :evil:

oh, sry^^

another question, i cant buy a  DC-15A, i want it but only clones have it and when i try to get if from dead bodies and put it in my inventary i lose it....so is it disabled at arms sellers?

rifle_blaster_dc_15a.png

sry for my englisch

StrikerSmith said:
he sells only armour, no weapons  :???:

You can purchase clone era weapons from arms dealers that are located around the Galaxy.
The chances of Clone era weapons appearing in the dealer's invetory are slightly rare so you will probably have to go to a few different planets.

Yeah... The chances of finding them are impossibly low, seeing as there were millions drafted from the Imperial military into the black market.

I think if you click on the camp menu, there is an option for a SWC Readme (or something like that) that should explain clone recruitment and other stuff.  If people download the 0.8.6 beta they all the merchants are available at the trade federation base, so you don't have to hunt for them in the cantina's.  None of the beta or next releases will be saved game compatible.

http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,1959.msg44864.html#msg44864

Back
Top Bottom