Speed

Users who are viewing this thread

VVL99

Squire
I gathered an army from clan detachments, the speed dropped sharply, there are about 1000-1600 people in the army, how can I count the horses in my inventory, so that when the number of warriors changes, I always know how many extra horses I have or how many horses are missing?

• The maximum speed of the party is achieved when the ratio of the number of people to the number of riding horses is 1:1 and is maintained until the ratio exceeds 1:2.
  • If there are cavalry, their horses are also counted.
  • The speed of a party of cavalry is higher than the speed of foot soldiers with riding horses.

32. Number of riding horses and foot soldiers.
  • In the inventory tooltip, the number of riding horses in your inventory and the number of foot soldiers in your party.
  • On the speed panel, the number of riding horses in the army is indicated, and the number of foot soldiers in the army.
  • Horses are counted in the inventory of your army's partys.
  • This information helps calculate the required number of riding horses for maximum travel speed.

Last edited:
You can write to the developer and he will do it, I’m not a programmer, but I was able to do it.

What I do is take all the horses out of my stash and then put them away until don't get a herding penalty anymore.
Yes, everyone does this, but it is very inconvenient.
Now you can see a hint about how many foot soldiers you have and leave 30% more horses in your squad.
This is the optimal ratio.
Let's say you have 100 infantry, and you lose 30 in battle, after the battle you gain 10 more horses.
70x2=140, this is the maximum ratio.
You had 130 horses + 10 = 140, you are normal.
If after the battle you received 30 more infantry, then you need at least 130 horses, and that’s exactly what you have.

fines for grazing also come from domestic animals (cows, sheep, boars) and from draft animals (mules and non-riding horses).

Back
Top Bottom