Smithing Bows and crossbows

Users who are viewing this thread

Halvdan

Recruit
Smithing ranged weapons such as bows and crossbows should be implemented in the game.

We already have the ability to sith multiple thrown ranged weapons that nobody uses such as the ax and dagger. Meanwhile our ranged weapons which most players use frequently must be limited to the few that can be purchased this would greatly increase the quality and depth of the game..

It's understandable as to why we cannot Smith armor however the animation issue is not a problem for the Bose and crossbows

Disagree. Craftable bows and crossbows would make modding them more difficult, it's annoying enough you have that with the other weapons. And for me it does not matter wether my bow/crossbow looks a bit differently or has tiny bits of other stats. Vanilla covers all the needs.

Generally, the game would be better without smithing at all.

Disagree. Craftable bows and crossbows would make modding them more difficult, it's annoying enough you have that with the other weapons. And for me it does not matter wether my bow/crossbow looks a bit differently or has tiny bits of other stats. Vanilla covers all the needs.

Normally I love crafting in games, but crafting in Bannerlord is half baked, a huge time waster, and it also has a horrible random unlock system. On top of all that it's still a game breaking exploit when it comes to money making. This is the worst crafting system I've ever seen in any game. They should've trash it early in ea and either remade it or just scraped it all together. But here we are with a :poop: crafting system that someone else is going to have to fix for it to ever be decent. Good job Taleworlds. (y)

Well I hate to be the one to tell you but your opinion is wrong...

Smithing allows you to add variety to the weapons you see in the game. If you fight 100 bands of looters you're going to find just a couple types of weapons no variety between them because they don't randomly show up. The only way to separate yourself from the baseline constantly repetitive items in the field is to fiddle around and make your own. Do I think the value system of smithing is ridiculous 100%. However the ability to Smith is not

Back
Top Bottom