Single Player Story - Battle of Aescesdun - Bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

tomcat14a said:
Idibil said:
Well, I changed whole quest system for 1.03. It will work in different way to native quest. No more cancel issues.

Awesome, will that however save our auto-saved games or would we still have to restart to finish the story mode?  Or are you able to impliment a condition in the new patch that restarts that quest if it has been cancelled?

You will need savegame before get this quest only. However, currently, you can try same savegame and take cattle to Readingum or Aescesdum (depend on side) before engine cancel it. In a test I stole 14 cows in a village near lundenwic and gave this in readingum in less 5 m.

Wow cool thats the second storybreaker i encounter... this whole game is a big pile of elephant poo! I wont spend another day or two to get to the point I got to. Have fun fixing this mess, I´am tying to get a refund now because this is just nothing i want to pay for :!:

Idibil said:
Howitzer said:
Idibil, there's no possible fix? I don't have a savegame from before the cattle quest was given so I can't go back.

Well, I will add a reset for this quest in options menu.

Thank you, I love it!Then I'll stop playing for a couple of days, cause I was really getting into the story :smile:

Readingun reset is avaible ?

Could find it on the Cheat menu !

I talk to the lord but he only gives me the normal askers, no quest to go in the batle

Back
Top Bottom