Simulation is bad! My 20 cav vs 2 steppe bandit, mine 3 die

Users who are viewing this thread

It’s really absurd, 3 die is 2 heavy khuzait horse archers n 1 horse archer which is high tier units, vs just 2 steppe bandits which is spear build. 20 horse archers simulation like this...

If they make simulation like real fight - what for then enter in battle yourself? Increased chances of death is the cost of a quick battle. The choice is yours.

If they make simulation like real fight - what for then enter in battle yourself? Increased chances of death is the cost of a quick battle. The choice is yours.

Is this really what this mechanic is supposed to be like? I recently discussed this particular 'feature' with others and we tend to agree that this cannot be the intended effect.
Death rate has been observed to go up as much as x3 compared to regular battle, interestingly with a much higher chance of high level troops dying.
The effect can be abused to train troops quickly on looters as they also tend to get much more xp from simulated battles and only very rarely die against those.

Try a 600+ strong, fully-rested army against 7 sea raiders. 6 dead, 3 wounded...

The simulation is meant to be your army fighting without your leadership, yet doing the same battle with me sitting there doing nothing (so effectively the same situation) would have the same enemy slaughtered without issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom