Sieges Are Super Laggy Always??

Users who are viewing this thread

RodLimitless

Recruit
Sieges are supper laggy for some reason I've messed a lot with settings but no matter what they lag horribly

Sometimes the big battles in open field if set to 1000 units lag as well

i don't understand how bannerlord siege mode is lagging D: !!! I've a 2080 NVIDIA RTX and an i9 processor and play modern warfare/Warzone at 150+ frames on ultra settings with zero lag. if the pc i'm running can handle that, bannerlord sieges shouldn't be an issue or am i missing something ?

Lowering foilage is the only thing that's helped a bit but the moment i go into melee at a siege is beyond a lagfest. any thoughts on this, or anyone found "the one setting to tweak" ??

What castles/cities are you sieging as some have a known pathfinding problem where the AI completely spazzes out and it doesn't matter how good your PC is IT WILL SUFFER

there are some scenes that are a bit messed in optimization.
some battanian ones i struggled with.
but generally they shouldn't be.
i think they have fixed some.

What castles/cities are you sieging as some have a known pathfinding problem where the AI completely spazzes out and it doesn't matter how good your PC is IT WILL SUFFER
there are some scenes that are a bit messed in optimization.
some battanian ones i struggled with.
but generally they shouldn't be.
i think they have fixed some.

i was actually trying to siege a battanian castle but it's literally unplayable when the suttering/lag is that bad. i just dont understand how, they really should emphasize and heavily prioritize a fix to this it literally makes a big part of the game completely unplayable

i was actually trying to siege a battanian castle but it's literally unplayable when the suttering/lag is that bad. i just dont understand how, they really should emphasize and heavily prioritize a fix to this it literally makes a big part of the game completely unplayable

Nah this is one of those things I’ll cut them some slack for as they are doing new scenes I believe so why bother fixing the path finding for something they probably going to change.

Back
Top Bottom