Show off your Bannerlord faces!

Users who are viewing this thread

Poncho said:
Contributing yet again, here's Brogomir from Gamescom last year.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Good work. But why does your Brogomir look so sad? Maybe he'll cheer up once he gets some clothes.

Poncho said:
Contributing yet again, here's Brogomir from Gamescom last year.
unknown.png

unknown.png
"I gazed upon the abyss, and the abyss gazed - there won't be battle mode in multiplayer -"

We beseech thee Lord, strengthen our faith, so that we may endure the hideousness of these unclean ones. And if thou wouldst have mercy on thy unworthy flock, banish them O Lord, that their likeness may never again be seen in the world.

Quick jobs. Thought the dude kinda looked like an ugly elf so thought that was ok. Something about making female characters ugly deeply disturbs me so idk if I'll ever do it again.
ZplRT.jpg

Jtk1N.jpg

PEyz8.jpg

whFBw.jpg

Taleworlds: We've improved the character faces and the char creation so you can make your characters look great! You can even make Arnold Shwgwhheger!!!
Community: Im going to create the most gruesome human in history
vicwiz007 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: This has become my favorite my favorite thread ever on these forums. Wonderful comments and faces. You know anybody can make a pretty face, but it takes true skill and artistic genius to make the ugliest of faces.

I started my love for creating monstrosities with the Fifa pro clubs character creator, and look at me now.

Back
Top Bottom