v.1.2.8
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Modded

Bannersword

Recruit
Hello,

I posted on the Steam forum about a month ago regarding two bugs that have occured after the most recent patch. These did not exist before updating. The bugs on editor are;
- the flora is forming a linear pattern and floating
- I cannot use the 'Start Mission' feature anymore - there is no drop down option, so missions are not available.

There is another bug that has been present on my map for a long time - there are a few terrain tiles I cannot paint (with the exception of one flora layer). Any attempt to paint these tiles results in only the edges of the tiles being coloured with the flora on the edges too.

Links to images of the bugs;
app.gemoo.com/share/image-annotation/608401912143474688?codeId=MlQboX03j60KX&origin=imageurlgenerator
^ if this is not an appropriate method of attaching images, please tell me the optimal way.

* I initally posted this problem on the steam forum and discord. I originally attached the images of the bugs on my steam profile under artwork (as I didnt know how to attach images on steam forums), the 'Artwork' has now been removed.

I only have one mod enabled which is the KoH Modpack - which only add a few custom items. If disabled this doesnt resolve any issues.

Things I have tried;
- disabling any mods
- going back to previous saves
- creating a new map - missions still unavailable
- verifying modding tools game files

I have not re-installed bannerlord or the modding kit just yet.

Thankyou in advance for all your help and for creating such a great game, and continuing to improve it! I greatly appreciate it.

Specs;
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor
RAM: 16.0GB
Motherboard:
BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoard Product ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI)
BaseBoard Version Rev X.0x

Storage Device: NTFS Local Disk

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom