Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Users who are viewing this thread

The story and voice acting is pretty good, with many nice ideas. Although the protagonist (a vampire) being an expert in blood transfusions is a little on the nose  :smile:
If you just accept the combat (no getting around it), which I'm not a fan of, I think the game is quite good. I would have preferred more stealthy combat, rather than fighting weird monsters all the time.
Just remember it's story-driven. The world is not open, except the freedom to explore areas and do side-quests. But I'm fine with that. So don't expect a big open world.

Adorno said:
Although the protagonist (a vampire) being an expert in blood transfusions is a little on the nose  :smile:

last+vampire+on+earth_moody.jpg

Stalingrad Operation Circle mod for Close Combat 5;

Alarmtruppe going ham:
ruZR5.png
JQt4H.png
6cLZz.png
They are badly armed cannon fodder, basically anyone who can hold a gun and walk (or at least crawl) into battle and are only good for a hero's death. Usually they die very quickly but sometimes they go berserk and have badass moments like these.

Hilfswillige squad doing good work:
e-P0e.png
These Russian auxiliaries are even more worthless than the Alarmtruppe, but these guys endeared so much to me during the battle I did my best to keep them alive for the remainder of it. One of them even got a medal!

Star Wars: Empire at War, with the Thrawn's Revenge mod:
3C1939758EDF24F881022E60155B9B704022A356

My fleet is on the right. The Hapans are on the left; their main cruisers are those saucer-y things. All those squares indicate squadrons of fighters or bombers. My ships can launch a lot of fighters, but the Hapan fighter spam is crazy. (In fact, they're getting a nerf in tomorrow's update.) The Hapan cruisers are pretty weak, but I kept having to bring in more and more reinforcements (carriers with fresh fighters of mine, because mine kept getting wiped out, and anti-fighter corvettes and frigates) to hold off the fighters. I was afraid that if I gave them a chance they'd start zerging my capital ships to death. Luckily I was able to hold them off with no major losses.

Back
Top Bottom