SP - Quests Late game wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Sutiszorny01

Recruit
Hello there! I have some ideas in mind, wich could improve the late game repetativeness:
1. Add a really powerful wanderer(and i mean close to max combat and party skills), with high tier gear and make him cruel, also enable that he can execute. Maybe give him a 500-800 high tier units, and make him appear at later stages of the game(just around when the first faction is getting destroyed), so it is something like a final boss and it makes sense to build up the power againts him/her. Maybe even multiple wonderers like him, a whole clan. They could even have unique weapons and armors, so it is really worth it to kill them. Maybe you get an extra, unique trait after that, when everyone respects you a little bit more(something like in the game Morrovind, where they call you champion after the final quest, and they respect you)
2. A final "push" of a faction, if it is on the edge of destruction, then they gather around every unit they have in their faction, peasant, recruits all that... so it is like a 1000 units, and aroun 2-3 tier units, really slow party speed because of the fact that they were not soliders, just got a quick training.
Or even you could do both for the game.

i like both suggestions The first one alignes with the "invasion" suggestion mentioned often.
I don't know how the second suggestion would work out, but anything that offers some kine of unique experience is welcome.
The warband mod PoP had a peasant revolt with a massive army of low tier troops with a fun backstory.
I would like to see the empire factions join another empire faction if they get to small.
I think the game lacks a lot of goals and money sinks for the late game. It would be fun if you could desigs your personal guard for a fee, or make slight changes to the faction troop tree as king.
Hire a unique wanderer from a distant land with special siege equipment building skills. Assign him to a warehoude to build siege engines to add to the city (available at the start of the siege) or to your army (slow travel speed)
Unique legendary weapons or armor you can only recieve after defeating specific characters.
Special upgrades to castles, so you can send out patrols.

one of the most important things for me would be to make the existing factions more distinct. This would make fighting them more special every time.
khuzait: full in on horses
empire: full in on Heavy infantry, small bit combined arms.
Vlandia: crossbows, pikes, billhooks and shock cavalry
sturgia: Bows + Heavy infantry in shieldwall
etc.

Oh yes, basically import a lot of good mods into the game. Just like when the specific charge command has been added, the same but a little diffefent.

Hello there! I have some ideas in mind, wich could improve the late game repetativeness:
1. Add a really powerful wanderer(and i mean close to max combat and party skills), with high tier gear and make him cruel, also enable that he can execute. Maybe give him a 500-800 high tier units, and make him appear at later stages of the game(just around when the first faction is getting destroyed), so it is something like a final boss and it makes sense to build up the power againts him/her. Maybe even multiple wonderers like him, a whole clan. They could even have unique weapons and armors, so it is really worth it to kill them. Maybe you get an extra, unique trait after that, when everyone respects you a little bit more(something like in the game Morrovind, where they call you champion after the final quest, and they respect you)
2. A final "push" of a faction, if it is on the edge of destruction, then they gather around every unit they have in their faction, peasant, recruits all that... so it is like a 1000 units, and aroun 2-3 tier units, really slow party speed because of the fact that they were not soliders, just got a quick training.
Or even you could do both for game and anwhatsapp5.
1. Introduce powerful wanderers as late-game challenges, with high-tier gear and unique abilities. Consider multiple wanderers with unique traits and rewards for defeating them.
2. Implement a final faction push mechanic where factions on the brink of destruction gather all available units for a last stand. This could add depth and intensity to late-game battles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom