Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I also think AoEII is really stressful, that's why I don't play MP that often. The frantic early game (if you want to save on precious seconds) and the loud alert noises make me paranoid. Not to say I don't enjoy it, but it's a bad idea to play it before bed as I'll get pretty worked up.

Rise of Nations had bland campaigns and annoying hard counters.

garfelf you fat cat !! said:
I also think AoEII is really stressful, that's why I don't play MP that often. The frantic early game (if you want to save on precious seconds) and the loud alert noises make me paranoid.

Sorry I always rush you. :sad:

Pixiedust ^_^ said:
garfelf you fat cat !! said:
I also think AoEII is really stressful, that's why I don't play MP that often. The frantic early game (if you want to save on precious seconds) and the loud alert noises make me paranoid.

Sorry I always rush you. :sad:

It's okay, I enjoy it in a masochistic way.  :razz:

Random screens from Steel Armor: blaze of war.
691F26BB47C2E14B0A096D3C8E254BD80B48299A
FFA92B24609BDFD0FBC1FA7BBA91F0BA257F4A81
7CA337F0D2CA30C22711E78B0BB88B7C80E8F4CE

edit:
Sup bro.
CD49E77727AFA661C46E2B496AC611D40C638BE3
Beautiful field.
6185B73D5FB2AC859D88FC39583A54F72CEC2265

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu ? said:
actual terrain height that changed projectile range
AoEII also does this you know. For instance a castle built on a hill will have longer range, and melee units that have the high ground (mems) will do more damage to units in lower ground.

It's not really comparable. The range is not affected to my knowledge, and the damage is just something like a flat 25 or 50 percent bonus dependant on terrain height. Range, line of sight, and ability to fire through/over terrain is not affected at all. The difference in AoE is a pure statistic based on a trigger, while Total Annihilation actually simulates elevation.

I don't really feel that feature in particular is all that important though. :lol:

Captured Joe said:
Serpent Of Eden said:
Steel Armor: blaze of war.
Does it have glorious T-34-85?
It has glorious T-62.  :fruity:
Has 3 campaign including the Iran-Iraq war, Soviet war in Afghanistan and Angola.
Pure third world tank warfare!

Would hear Allāhu akbar again when my tank is charging Iranian positions.

You know you completely ****ed up as a people when foeigners assume your ****ty ass weeaboo shovelware video games are an intrinsic part of your "way of life".

Actually, to my understanding, quite a bit, if not a majority, of visual novels, manga, anime and other media are more like our own slice-of-life soap-operas, just the grand majority of them are never translated or imported and many of those that are completely fly under the radar because they are so mundane. So, in a way, some of them are a window into the Japanese 'way of life' to some extent.

Wellenbrecher said:
You know you completely ****ed up as a people when foeigners assume your ****ty ass weeaboo shovelware video games are an intrinsic part of your "way of life".
Nothing better than a honor before reason society where failure is not tolerated.
Nothing better than mass suicides and ladies being raped in subway train and not knowing who is raping them because there is just too many peoples inside the train.
Nothing better then then having a ****ed up media industries to cope with how ****ty your life is.

Japan is the master race.

/put left hand into pants.

Back
Top Bottom